Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

I remember once (I think it was 2010), after years of being too scared to, I finally plucked up the courage to take my special tiger hat to Glastonbury. My Great Grandmother had sewed it from scratch and it was a bit of a family heirloom (the family always joked that it looked like a fox). I was always petrified that I'd lose it if it took it. But I took a gamble that year.

However very late one night it disappeared from the chair outside my tent whilst I was inside getting another can of beer. I asked a nearby guy wearing a BBC jacket and a girl if they had seen it, but they were a little worse for wear and I didn't get much sense out of them.

I never did find out what happened to it.

Hahahahahah! :rofl:

Just now, StoneCircle said:

But has the milkman been? ;) 

Ha ha

Yes, he arrived unusally early last night at 15.40 and he also required payment for the last couple of weeks - so no disturbances tomorrow afternoon are scheduled.

He should be turning up around 4pm tomorrow with the supplies for the weekend.

1 minute ago, Alking said:

My little girls first Glasto!... Truly a festival for all ages x

IMG_6568.jpg

Awsome x

took my kids in 04, 05, 07, 08,and 09 the kids field is amazing and no better way to start the day than the story telling tent

Went in 07 with my three year old. It was a very wet one. Anyway, Saturday afternoon I took her to the Kidz Field and she played in a huge castle. It was pretty deserted. There was another little boy up in the castle. Me and his dad stood at the bottom of the castle. We had that look of "fed up parent hanging around waiting for a toddler in a wet field in Glasto". He was wearing a long grey overcoat with a beanie hat pulled down.  I looked at him and thought he looked familiar, but he looked fed up so I didn't say anything. Anyway, in the end I got my daughter down, who'd been playing with his son. Both kids came down wanting to play more but me and the Dad said no at the same. Both kids said bye to each other and we left. It was only when he'd gone I realised who Dad was - Thom Yorke.

2 minutes ago, JatTay said:

Went in 07 with my three year old. It was a very wet one. Anyway, Saturday afternoon I took her to the Kidz Field and she played in a huge castle. It was pretty deserted. There was another little boy up in the castle. Me and his dad stood at the bottom of the castle. We had that look of "fed up parent hanging around waiting for a toddler in a wet field in Glasto". He was wearing a long grey overcoat with a beanie hat pulled down.  I looked at him and thought he looked familiar, but he looked fed up so I didn't say anything. Anyway, in the end I got my daughter down, who'd been playing with his son. Both kids came down wanting to play more but me and the Dad said no at the same. Both kids said bye to each other and we left. It was only when he'd gone I realised who Dad was - Thom Yorke.

Aaaaah, love this! I was just looking at my pics from 2007 and I'd forgotten how bloody muddy it was that year!

2 minutes ago, JatTay said:

I love that story. I hope that happens to me! (Minus the rain)

3 minutes ago, JatTay said:

OMG. 

Just now, helsbellski said:

Aaaaah, love this! I was just looking at my pics from 2007 and I'd forgotten how bloody muddy it was that year!

2007 was brutal! Still i preferred the pools of water everywhere in 2007 to last years deep sticky mud. But that rain was relentless.

1 minute ago, helsbellski said:

So, if the worst comes to the worst and I don't get tickets (SOB) for this year, which other festivals would other people recommend? I was thinking about either Beautiful Days or End of the Road...

I really quite like Latitude.