Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 hours ago, andyb66 said:

I made a few enquiries and found a few tickets about via legit companies. Problem is they're full VIP tickets and cost 2 grand each!! I'm desperate to go but not that desperate! 

Do keep an eye out closer to the festival (couple of weeks out) - once they don't shift for that price they'll likely drop down a bit. In past years I think I've seen them around £800-£1000. 

6 hours ago, DeanoL said:

Do keep an eye out closer to the festival (couple of weeks out) - once they don't shift for that price they'll likely drop down a bit. In past years I think I've seen them around £800-£1000. 

Cheers Deano. I'll do just that.

7 hours ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Good luck if you go for it Andy. Thats a heap load of cash. You could get 2 weeks on Santorini in a 4 star hotel over the festival period for that (just out of boredom I just checked).

Got to be a real Foos and Radiohead fan. I salute ye.

Huge RH fan. And to have the Foos on aswell is just an added bonus. 

More to the point is the fact last year was my first Glasto and it was just an absolute blast. I understand fully now why people go thru the agony of trying to get a ticket.

Is there a thread that's called /is basically about...

"if you look like this person, you may as well have their ticket as they can no longer go!"

i'll be willing to go to extreme measures to pass as someone who has a ticket that can't go now!

15 minutes ago, Chrissy.b said:

"if you look like this person, you may as well have their ticket as they can no longer go!"

i'll be willing to go to extreme measures to pass as someone who has a ticket that can't go now!

I like the idea of this...

24 minutes ago, Chrissy.b said:

That makes two of us...