Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Chazwozza said:

Alerts can be by sound and email. I'm using sound.  But it's been quiet all morning so I don't know if it works...

I've just had a look at in in the App Store and I'm not convinced. Very poorly written grammar in the description and one review that says it deist work. Try linking it to a page that you know changes often. Like this one!:)

5 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

Thanks Neil

I made an account last year - is there a way of checking if i have any credits left?

I'm not going to look cos it's hassle, but if you do they'll be available to you when you buy a new month's membership.

(that was a bit of a f*ck-up by me, leaving the credits in place when the membership expires .... I'm not sure that I'll be doing the same for next year)

8 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I've just had a look at in in the App Store and I'm not convinced. Very poorly written grammar in the description and one review that says it deist work. Try linking it to a page that you know changes often. Like this one!:)

Yup the reviews are right.  Thx

I dropped my phone and completely smashed the screen last night. I've found a place near where I work that repair screens and look pretty professional, I was planning to take it there during my lunch break without realising how terrible an idea that would be in relation to trying for tickets.

I guess I'm going to have to cope with fragments of glass falling off it for a while until this ordeal is over.

1st world problems.

4 minutes ago, svphie said:

So how does it work when you're going for 4 tickets and there isn't enough available? Say theres 2 available, do your first two regs get tickets or do you just all get rejected?

there will either be 2 boxes or 4 boxes to fill in at the start

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

I dropped my phone and completely smashed the screen last night. I've found a place near where I work that repair screens and look pretty professional, I was planning to take it there during my lunch break without realising how terrible an idea that would be in relation to trying for tickets.

I guess I'm going to have to cope with fragments of glass falling off it for a while until this ordeal is over.

1st world problems.

don't don't don't!!!

I sent mine to a place last year, they just badly glued on a crap screen which fell out and broke.

And it cost me more than sending it to the phone manufacturer, too.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

don't don't don't!!!

I sent mine to a place last year, they just badly glued on a crap screen which fell out and broke.

I concur - last iphone screen was a pretty professional looking place in central london! ended up with an ill fitting glue on thingy!

1 minute ago, gmoon said:

What's the ping situation this morning, those who know about that sort of thing?

Nothing from Siblin so far apart from the usual 3am ones that come in every day.

Edited by MilkyJoe

2 minutes ago, gmoon said:

What's the ping situation this morning, those who know about that sort of thing?

Pings from page monitor on chrome have been non stop since 8.30ish for me. Same as yesterday pretty much. Same text box for each notification, select language and skip to content . No idea what that means!

Edited by lobo

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

don't don't don't!!!

Well its try the repair place, or buy a new phone. It will definitely not be cheaper to send it to the manufacturer. It's an iphone and out of warranty so would be in the 100s to send to them.

I don't particularly want to buy a new phone until I get to New Zealand in September, so only need something to last for a few months.

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

don't don't don't!!!

Literally this.

I had mine replaced 4-5 months ago and the glue off the screen has come away, and my phone screen was held in just by the phone case.

I dropped it again this morning and now the screen is full of lines. A new phone is on its way tomorrow :(

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

Well its try the repair place, or buy a new phone. It will definitely not be cheaper to send it to the manufacturer. It's an iphone and out of warranty so would be in the 100s to send to them.

I don't particularly want to buy a new phone until I get to New Zealand in September, so only need something to last for a few months.

AVforums mate. Great classifieds board.

3 minutes ago, lobo said:

Pings from page monitor on chrome have been non stop since 8.30ish for me. Same as yesterday pretty much. Same text box for each notification, select language and skip to content . No idea what that means!

I like the idea @eFestivals proposed yesterday, maybe we should include some other ticket pages from seetickets to see if they go bonkers as well. If so, we can safely assume it has nothing to do with the Glasto tickets.

I might install a very active page monitor later today and see if I can figure it out. If I can find the time, that is.

4 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I used this site once before on a previous iPhone to find a repair and had no issues whatsoever. https://www.itechnician.co.uk

Probably safer than just popping into one of the many 'repair' stores that appear on high streets anyhow.

Just now, Brownie30 said:

I used this site once before on a previous iPhone to find a repair and had no issues whatsoever. https://www.itechnician.co.uk

Probably safer than just popping into one of the many 'repair' stores that appear on high streets anyhow.

Yeah the one im looking at is not dissimilar to your link. Its a national company whose location to post to is in the town i work in. It's not a high street store and is not in the centre of town. Its in the commercial buildings on the way out of town, but still walking distance from my work.

In customer site all day. Can keep eye on the screen. But there is half an hour in peak time when I am presenting today. Will be a ginormous pisser if the checkpage warning appears on my presenting screen to an audience of 12 with me not being able to do anything about it. Don't think they would be keen on me breaking off and then watching me furiously enter our details in. Not between 2 and 2.30!!

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig
Spelling