Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Thats way too much in my opinion. Did they specify why they cost £800?

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Thats way too much in my opinion. Did they specify why they cost £800?

Apparently you get on-site backstage parking/camping and AAA passes. Still way too much money though imo. Tbf, he only told me as he knows I'm desperate to go as he can't be arsed to do all the organising to get names put down etc.

1 minute ago, Mr Benn said:

been trying to get through to Seetickets for the last 20 minutes and still holding... something must be going on it never takes this long

Ooh are you going to ask them whether there is a resale happening?

1 minute ago, rumpola said:

Apparently you get on-site backstage parking/camping and AAA passes. Still way too much money though imo. Tbf, he only told me as he knows I'm desperate to go as he can't be arsed to do all the organising to get names put down etc.

I have seen tickets klike that is a package inc tented accommadatiobn going for £5k

2 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

been trying to get through to Seetickets for the last 20 minutes and still holding... something must be going on it never takes this long

why are you doing that?  they won't confirm a resale if thats what you're after.

Just now, rumpola said:

Yeah still seems crazy money for a festival ticket. Apparently backstage isnt all that great from what ive heard. The funs all out in the thick of it.

Just now, p.pete said:

Maybe they can confirm when the resale (that isn't happening) isn't happening - would that be helpful?

I actually asked that - I said I understood they couldn't say when it was happening, but that if they could confirm their 'blackout times', I could get some sleep. Nope, they were about as useful as a rubber fork.

Just now, lobo said:

Yeah still seems crazy money for a festival ticket. Apparently backstage isnt all that great from what ive heard. The funs all out in the thick of it.

My friend had backstage and she said apart from the bars and the famous people spotting it was pants.