Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Not sure, it's pretty similar to what happens at 3am every night.

nope definitely different this time around - was a genuine page change rather than a busy message.  as others have said looks trivial though

Just found out that my girlfriend won 2 tickets through the guardian reader competition.  I have a ticket but I've been waiting for the secret resale all last week (for 3 tickets in total), and you guys have been keeping me sane.  I can try for another now if anyone would like me to?  Hopefully the resale will happen this afternoon.

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, Rosco1231 said:

just out of curiosity....

Any Sheffield, Huddersfield, Reading or Fulham fans also looking to get tickets to wembley...potentially?

hoping that ill be seeing reading win the playoffs and finally watching radiohead after waiting for the last 7 years!!

Yes! C'mon URZ

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chuan said:

Just found out that my girlfriend won 2 tickets through the guardian reader competition.  I have a ticket but I've been waiting for the secret resale all last week (for 3 tickets in total), and you guys have been keeping me sane.  I can try for another now if anyone would like me to?  Hopefully the resale will happen this afternoon.

Yes please! :) Congrats with the tickets btw!

Edited by Robinn

Just now, chuan said:

When did she find out?

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

I'm a bit worried. I am using visual ping to monitor the page but received no alert just now. Was there a change on this page? 

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

It was my Distill monitor that went off (and is still going off)

1 minute ago, The Clearest Blue said:

My understanding is you wont of got a checkpage notification as it filters out background stuff.

Checkpage hasn't thrown up a ping for this...

1 minute ago, chuan said:

Congrats to your girlfriend! Was that the comp where you had to buy a paper and get a code scanned or the other one?

2 minutes ago, chuan said:

awesome :)