Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, minxy21 said:

For me it will be better tomorrow , having Operation today. Hub is gonna try , but dunno how good hospital signal will be and some friends are keeping an eye. Have a feeling will I be the first thing I ask when I come round !!!!   

Good luck everyone who has been camped out for days, we all deserve !!!  

Hope your operation goes well today minxy

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I might, just might, have wangled a ticket for my kid ... which i'll hopefully find out about today. Still i for the resale until that's sorted tho.

You have an uncanny knack of doing this! 

Hope you get sorted mate. One more in the pot for the rest of us!:)

Not sure if my marriage can survive many more days of this it has to be today. I mean we were supposed to be on holiday on Friday

I spent best part of four hours in a car park the only place I could receive decent reception and we have returned home early so I can hog the pc. Four day holiday basically cut to day and half. Shes not best pleased I be eating so much humble pie if this does not happen soon.

Morning all, hope you all get lucky in the resales if it happens today, everyone of you are deserved and wish it could be down to dedication who gets a ticket as you are all worthy.

I wish I could help a few of you but running a small rescue centre I can't be at the computer too often and hate to miss it for you xx