Secret resales 2015

Terence99

As tough as it is for everybody on here I think you have to allow for the fact the full refund deadline was only last Friday. They probably got a few borderline cases that came through slightly beyond that deadline (I've definitely read of stories about people who managed to get refunds slightly beyond the deadline) they have to let the dust settle and work out exactly what they have to put back in the pot, get See to organise it etc etc. It's definitely not something they are doing deliberately and it's in their interests to get any unsold tickets sold as soon as possible:

See now.....

'Did you put those last tickets up for Glastonbury?'

'No, forgot too, I was watching Broadchurch on the iplayer'

'You going to do it now then?'

Looks at watch.....'Nah, its a bit late now, i'll do it Monday..... probably'

Edited by smudger
  • Upvote 1

I suspect they're wanting to get the exact number of tickets to sell.

Seetickets won't want to fire up all the Glasto kit for a few tickets they've missed.

There's still a few competitions running for tickets - Wateraid for a start...

1 minute ago, Penrhos said:

Seetickets won't want to fire up all the Glasto kit for a few tickets they've missed.

Some competitions run until the end of May, so I doubt they're gonna wait for that :)

Seeing people are getting a bit stressed!

I'm not trying to discourage anyone but if you've get the page checker setup and you've got WiFi / 4G on your phone, being next to a computer isn't going to speed up your getting tickets all that much.

Setup the keyboard shortcuts for your details and actually I don't think it will make any difference at all.

So basically as long as your phone is on, has signal and is in ear shot - chill out people :)

1 minute ago, Penrhos said:

There will also be more ticket competitions over the next month, usually a week before the festival they stop. Local newspapers and radios, Radio 1,2 and 6 usually hold competitions. EE usually do a badly organised Twitter competition. The competition tickets are a different allocation they're promotional and quite often aren't tickets you just bowl up to the festival and give your name like a badass vip person. 

8 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Some competitions run until the end of May, so I doubt they're gonna wait for that :)

National express are announcing one around 12th of june. 

Edited by lobo

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

There will also be more ticket competitions over the next month, usually a week before the festival they stop. Local newspapers and radios, Radio 1,2 and 6 usually hold competitions. EE usually do a badly organised Twitter competition. The competition tickets are a different allocation they're promotional and quite often aren't tickets you just bowl up to the festival and give your name like a badass vip person. 

ha yeah the glastonburried with the same answers as the year before :/

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

ha yeah the glastonburried with the same answers as the year before :/

Where the people using multiple accounts are winners with no questions asked! Yay! (Sarcasm) 

Edited by cb4747

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

werent they after a very specific format of the tweet too and then correcting hundreds of people who werent doing it right?

Yep. Hopefully for this years competition (if they are doing another Twitter one) it will be better organised.