Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Me three - and as a GOLD member you can see who did it. Sometimes it is the same old culprits

Yeah, although when its more than 1 up or down vote it doesn't seem to tell me properly, just repeats the same person that did it first. Anyone else get this? 

I couldn't really care less but didn't know if was a slight technical issue. @eFestivals 

Edited by mjsell

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

Yeah, although when its more than 1 up or down vote it doesn't seem to tell me properly, just repeats the same person that did it first. Anyone else get this? 

I couldn't really care less but didn't know if was a slight technical issue. @eFestivals 

If you click on the little heart on the post it shows up properly.

Just now, Alking said:

can someone please put the reg entry page up again…. sorry, I've moved bases so need to get my station sorted :rolleyes:

refresh

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

teach your browser the details beforehand here

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001/

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Thank you lovely people:)

11 minutes ago, Second-timer said:

Has anyone got through on the re-sales in the last few years? What was the experience like?At this point knowing someone who lived to tell the tale would be massively re-assuring...

Last year's was the worst, over in 90 seconds. I mean, they all feel awful. They all feel just like the actual ticket day again - shaking, trying to enter your details in time, panicking it's over etc etc. But last year it literally was over in a flash. Previous years it lasted a lot longer and there was a much greater sense of calm after the actual moment.

6 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Might have been fat fingers (and by that I mean an accident, nothing personal!). All I can say for sure is that I wont lose sleep over it. 

Twas me. As you say thought I'd done an upvote, reversed it a few mins ago - I checked after someone said you had a downvote! Seem to have hit my upvote limit for the day tho. Do you get more of those with Gold?