Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, mikealanfoster said:

Worst thing is, i'm not even trying for me, its for two mates, one of which has already booked his flights back from Chicago on the premise that he was going for the fifth year in a row, we're all in full meltdown if he doesn't get one!

I'm in the same situation. I booked my flight from the U.S a couple of months ago before airplane ticket prices went up. 

For those who followed Scamwatch a few dozen pages back, I have since been emailing all the evidence of the scammer to the people who work for Fly Glastonbury. I've been as helpful as possible, and when she profusely thanked me I decided, fuck it, and mentioned that I'd always appreciate any help getting a ticket. I figured if I'm polite about it, there's no harm in asking. Worst she can do is say no. 

Just now, azae said:

I'm in the same situation. I booked my flight from the U.S a couple of months ago before airplane ticket prices went up. 

Add me, my husband, and my sister in law to the list. $3k of flights and no tickets. It's a little hairy!

18 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

For those who followed Scamwatch a few dozen pages back, I have since been emailing all the evidence of the scammer to the people who work for Fly Glastonbury. I've been as helpful as possible, and when she profusely thanked me I decided, fuck it, and mentioned that I'd always appreciate any help getting a ticket. I figured if I'm polite about it, there's no harm in asking. Worst she can do is say no. 

I posted the original Reddit post for the dodgy tickets to this forum. If it leads to free tickets I'll be kicking myself for not reporting them! I did get in touch with them about a fake Facebook competition advertising VIP backstage tickets and a meet and greet with an artist. They thanked me but unfortunately no reward was offered. Keep us posted on what they say! 

11 minutes ago, lobo said:

I posted the original Reddit post for the dodgy tickets to this forum. If it leads to free tickets I'll be kicking myself for not reporting them! I did get in touch with them about a fake Facebook competition advertising VIP backstage tickets and a meet and greet with an artist. They thanked me but unfortunately no reward was offered. Keep us posted on what they say! 

I don't think they'd be free. She's offered us a few packages but they're well above our price range (£3k almost, for two people, we have a budget of £1500 for three!). She said she's going to keep an eye out in case something in our price range comes up.

40 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Add me, my husband, and my sister in law to the list. $3k of flights and no tickets. It's a little hairy!

They're not looking toooo bad from LA at the moment, which I see as good flight price karma after a couple of years of having to book after the resale/secret sales at ridiculous prices with ridiculous layovers.

Good luck!

13 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I don't think they'd be free. She's offered us a few packages but they're well above our price range (£3k almost, for two people, we have a budget of £1500 for three!). She said she's going to keep an eye out in case something in our price range comes up.

Wow, definitely couldn't afford a package that price!

6 minutes ago, dixietheduck said:

They're not looking toooo bad from LA at the moment, which I see as good flight price karma after a couple of years of having to book after the resale/secret sales at ridiculous prices with ridiculous layovers.

Good luck!

Norwegian are doing some incredible deals at the moment too. We used air miles, so we had to of course book a million years in advance.

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

Well I've turned the lap top off for the night. 6 hours of refreshing just incase and my neck desperately needs a sports physio massage! On it again tomorrow. Do we think it will be afternoon?

History suggests that the hotspot is between 2 and 4 but don't forget #thereisnopattern.

Although personally I wouldn't imagine it being before noon.

Just now, Johnkhutch said:

History suggests that the hotspot is between 2 and 4 but don't forget #thereisnopattern.

Although personally I wouldn't imagine it being before noon.

Thanx John. I thought so. I'll obviously be listening for alerts but will be refreshing again from 12.