Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

anyone got a screenshot of what you see after you get past the payment page?  I.e. do you get a congratulations page?

Someone posted a picture to show what the secret resale looks like a while ago and it caused 3 heart attacks, 5 mental breakdowns and 20 cases of wet pants. Let's not post more pictures like that.

Edited by Robinn
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

As long as its not "we've decided to give everyone a bit more room by not re-selling any tickets this year" I couldn't give a flying at this stage

Emily could address us directly saying there is absolutely, 110% no chance of anymore tickets going on sale and we'd still be here speculating :D 

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

As long as its not "we've decided to give everyone a bit more room by not re-selling any tickets this year" I couldn't give a flying at this stage

A flying what.............. I need to know what is flying.............. ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

6 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

anyone got a screenshot of what you see after you get past the payment page?  I.e. do you get a congratulations page?

No screenshot but it says something like 'you've booked Glastonbury festival' and gives you a reference number then you have another agonising wait until your confirmation email comes through. 

Thats pretty much all I can remember, it's been 4 years since I've seen it!

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

No screenshot but it says something like 'you've booked Glastonbury festival' and gives you a reference number then you have another agonising wait until your confirmation email comes through. 

Thats pretty much all I can remember, it's been 4 years since I've seen it!

Cheers for that.  I've never seen any confirmation message as I've never ever got through.

7 years trying... main and resale... last year in secret resale.  That's 15 consecutive time's I've not even had a sniff.

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Cheers for that.  I've never seen any confirmation message as I've never ever got through.

7 years trying... main and resale... last year in secret resale.  That's 15 consecutive time's I've not even had a sniff.

Aye that's unlucky man. I only got in last year due to an efester getting me a ticket in the resale. Completely missed 14 and 15 though.

2 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

it's deffo your turn this time then

3 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

You deffo deserve one! 7 years?!  next time I'll stick you on our list, we always get through...though now you might jinx it ;) 

Good luck @Shiftyp9! Thats the most brutal ticket fail story yet. If only they had some sort of ticket attempt tracking, a bit like a subway stamp card. You'd have definitely earned your free festival ticket by now.

Edited by lobo
Not you MilkyJoe!

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

Yep but be got one of the executive big-wigs coming into our office to give us a talk from 2:15.  £50 says the resale happens when he's here and I can't check my phone!!!

Don't worry, it's probably gonna be tomorrow anyway.

Or are we still expecting this to happen today?

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

Yep but be got one of the executive big-wigs coming into our office to give us a talk from 2:15.  £50 says the resale happens when he's here and I can't check my phone!!!

Send along your work number. I'll call them and tell them I'm  your Dad and theres an emergency at home