Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, smudger said:

Yes. Had an autofresher going every second, but  still missed out. Have got tickets every year for the past 4 years this way. Not for me, but there has always been some of our group who have needed them. Last year was the first time I completely failed and they were missing in June. Need 3 this time.

Youre a good friend putting in the time and effort for your mates! Not many others would be so willing. Ive been quite lucky in the past and always bagged one in the main / coach / resale. First time in 8 glastonbury festivals ive found myself here. Good luck!

14 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Now add time for when the nerves kick in and you lose all ability to use your fingers properly.

Yep, bound to add a few seconds...doesn't look too promising to be honest. If it was 90 seconds to sell out last year then we could be looking at less than a minute this year. 

30 seconds to get the alert and fill out the page at least, then the credit card page.

Someone has to get them though...

8 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

i've bought a few times this way also, always for the wider glastonbury group who haven't had much luck over the years, this year (due to a group buying mix up) i have to secure my partner's ticket - our house is very strange at the moment (he's not a happy bunny) as i have my ticket and he doesn't, so there's definitely no glastobating in our house currently and definitely no plans being made until we know one way or the other.

If unsuccessful, i'lll be going without him and he'll be dog sitting.

if we do secure him a ticket - it'll be our 10th glastonbury together, hope karma is on my side

WOWZERS - I have everything crossed for you!

I am trying for 2 friends. I'd love to make their year

I too am trying for a good friend who for financial reasons could not afford tickets at the original sale (when our group was just about successful) or in the resale. I now know for a fact that he can afford the tickets, so am hoping to spring something of a surprise. Fingers are very much crossed for some unbelievable luck.

Our group has dwindled over the years. We're only in our early 40s but plenty of lightweights now claim they're too old. 

Only 4 remain that go every year and only 1 of us got a ticket in the main sale through a friend of a friend.

So, 3 tickets needed to keep our 25 year run going. Everything crossed!

1 minute ago, redrobrob said:

You shouldn't be allowed to buy a ticket unless one of them is a ticket for yourself! 

All these friends doing the hard work for them. I hope they appreciate it!

i am after 3 ;0)

Less "doing the hard work for them" and more an attempt to ensure that we can all make it. Unfortunately some people can't get tickets when the rest of us are able to try originally for no fault of their own.

It's as much for the enjoyment of my weekend that we can get him there as for his! 

• Upvote 1

I am currently the only one in my group without a ticket. We have been luckly every year up to now but haven't managed to get through at all this time around so one friend is working and the other two have paid god knows how much for hospitality tickets. 

I don't know how I'm going to cope if I miss out!

11 minutes ago, Prophet6 said:

Our group has dwindled over the years. We're only in our early 40s but plenty of lightweights now claim they're too old. 

Only 4 remain that go every year and only 1 of us got a ticket in the main sale through a friend of a friend.

So, 3 tickets needed to keep our 25 year run going. Everything crossed!

Wow 25 years! Nice. I hope our group will be doing the same. Will be 6 of us (if im lucky in the resale). My brother, best friend and there partners have tickets, just me and my gf missed out. My brother actually works for part of the festival but they are small company that get no extra tickets offered for friends or family.

Edited by lobo

2 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Morning all! Have I missed anything today? Played with fire and treated myself to a lie in this morning :P 

Balls of steel my friend.

Nowt to report I'm afraid.  *Edit* On reflection, this is incorrect. My neck now hurts like an 80 year olds after a week of being glued to a lap top, and my personal hygiene is starting to suffer.

Ohter than that, nowt to report...

Edited by boredawn

31 minutes ago, lobo said:

Youre a good friend putting in the time and effort for your mates! Not many others would be so willing. Ive been quite lucky in the past and always bagged one in the main / coach / resale. First time in 8 glastonbury festivals ive found myself here. Good luck!

Yeah sod them, don't' bother - more tickets for us :D

Just now, boredawn said:

Balls of steel my friend.

Nowt to report I'm afraid. 

I think the past few days have physically and emotionally drained me.. needed that extra couple of hours! I'm quietly relaxed today, honestly don't think it will be today based on the intel we've received but I'll still be hanging around!