Secret resales 2015

Terence99

9 minutes ago, p.pete said:

I have page monitor set up on chrome, set to every 5 seconds (same as checkpage), and checkpage managed to to get text and email alerts to me ahead of chrome which is sat directly on front of me 

wow! 

That's pretty damn good, and shows that checkpage is able to get the alerts to people in less than 5 seconds - tho it might be a lot less than 5 seconds as we can't know what the out-of-sync is between what you have and checkpage. It might be milliseconds.

7 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

they can sell them both at the same time.

fairly sure it was just an extra link on the page last year....

I wasn't after CV tickets last year so didn't notice, but in 2015 they were on the booking form as extras along with payment protection. Came back on sale sporadically after GA tickets sold out too.

Edited by dizzymoo

13 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I'm just hanging out here because the anxiety makes my day at work go quicker. That and it makes me feel full of love and happiness when I see people finally get tickets. 

i know i want everyone on here to get tickets

the effort that goes in to this warrants it

Just now, Lucys92 said:

Haha I know I was saying before it even confused me because I'd read things and go 'I don't remember saying that' haha 

Should I change my name? :P

Maybe a picture might help? I tend to recognise by picture first then name after - doesn't help that both you and @Lucy92 are both blank.

1 minute ago, dizzymoo said:

Ii wasn't after CV tickets last year so didn't notice, but in 2015 they were on the booking form as extras along with payment protection. Came back on sale sporadically after GA tickets sold out too.

Yeah, I was just checking last year's email alerts and the Tour page had the CV tickets up all day. 

More interesting was that the coach/ticket packages were appearing and disappearing throughout the day. They weren't going on sale, just the listing for them was disappearing. Though I don't think you can read anything into that for this year. 

So, of course everything is random and I shall be prepared till the close of play - but for those who have been in these secret resales before, does Campervans appearing make General Admission tickets appearing today more or less likely? Or no impact at all?

Just now, Brownie30 said:

So, of course everything is random and I shall be prepared till the close of play - but for those who have been in these secret resales before, does Campervans appearing make General Admission tickets appearing today more or less likely? Or no impact at all?

Last year I remember them appearing back on sale about a day or two before the resale of general admission, but this may be my memory playing tricks on me.

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get two tickets for my friends, glued to my computer anyway as I have about a week to do my dissertation! eeek! anyway, I am using distill page tracker but I'm finding it is going off pretty much every 10 seconds! Does anyone know why this might be? Cant help but feel I may have set it up wrong!