Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Friend Chicken said:

Here we go again, 12:34AM Pacific time over here. This is my last full day before I leave for a family trip so please let it be today!

Fingers crossed it will be today, your plight has set a daft punk loop in my head, being up all night to get lucky, hoping we all get lucky...today....hopefully....possibly

c'mon see if you're reading this 'PUSH THE BUTTON'

5 minutes ago, siblin said:

saw a brief busy message on the add registrations page at 9am this morning.  Not normally something to shout home about but the fact it was exactly 9am is interesting

There were things going on at 3am on some of the specific pages as well, but that seems to be usual this week.

Not expecting anything before noon.

Edited by Robinn

5 minutes ago, siblin said:

saw a brief busy message on the add registrations page at 9am this morning.  Not normally something to shout home about but the fact it was exactly 9am is interesting

I had 2 alerts from you this morning just after 3am mate. Looked to be very similar to yesterday's.

29 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Fingers crossed it will be today, your plight has set a daft punk loop in my head, being up all night to get lucky, hoping we all get lucky...today....hopefully....possibly

c'mon see if you're reading this 'PUSH THE BUTTON'

...and now I've got The Chemical Brothers on a loop (interspersed with The Sugababes :o)...

Really hope it is today. Good luck everyone.

3 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

In case it's a coach sale - does anyone know where the Bristol or London coach stations are, so I can estimate travel time from the airport? 

London coaches go from Victoria coach station right next to Victoria tube/rail but do stop and pick up in a few different places too i believe

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

The Bristol see coaches depart from Anchor road, outside the At-Bristol Science Centre.

Last year they went from outside the Double Tree Hilton on Redcliffe Way, not sure about this year yet as it hasn't been confirmed

Just now, Sophiejmitch said:

Last year they went from outside the Double Tree Hilton on Redcliffe Way, not sure about this year yet as it hasn't been confirmed

Theres always loads of road works / new developments road that way so i wouldnt be surprised if its moved again this year.

4 minutes ago, hannahcushion said:

London coaches go from Victoria coach station right next to Victoria tube/rail but do stop and pick up in a few different places too i believe

The See coaches, which are the ones in the sale, go from the O2, not Victoria. National Express go from Victoria, but you'd have to get a See bus to get your ticket anyway.

Closest airport to the O2 is City. Stansted next best option.