Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Dr Glasto said:

Has anyone heard anything back from Green Goblet? I thought that one was looking positive at one point (for those who were able to work the shifts). Did it turn into anything?

I did, I was a bit sceptical at first but myself and a friend have both secured places with them. Not sure of the finer details but from what I gather we will be working 6 hour shifts from Wednesday onwards. Sounds like they heavily rely on students but they keep getting let down and I know they're still waiting to hear back from some of the regulars so for anyone that's registered an interest don't lose hope yet!

Edited by unclegorilla
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, unclegorilla said:

I did, I was a bit sceptical at first but myself and a friend have both secured places with them. Not sure of the finer details but from what I gather we will be working 6 hour shifts from Wednesday onwards. Sounds like they heavily rely on students but they keep getting let down and I know they're still waiting to hear back from some of the regulars so for anyone that's registered an interest don't lose hope yet!

Great to hear!! Nice one :) 

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

We were in campervan fields last year and they checked super thoroughly going in and out of the gates.  It was such a pain....

yea ive just said it would be hard to get takers so think he may try getting ££ back on insurance.....i told him thats best bet so unless some ones very brave id forget that post

6 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

yea ive just said it would be hard to get takers so think he may try getting ££ back on insurance.....i told him thats best bet so unless some ones very brave id forget that post

Yeh if you were to get in on someone else's ticket it would be better to camp and don't go near any gates lol! Hope he's successful with a refund, would be good if like a day before all the late refunded tickets had a sale, I'm only an hour away and would be so easy for me to up sticks and go.