Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi everyone,

I am gutted that I cannot make Glastonbury, but I do have a coach ticket with transport there and back from London Victoria. I am a blonde female. Is anyone interested? Looking for face value. Message me on twitter: alicelthwaite

8 minutes ago, AliceT90 said:

Hi everyone,

I am gutted that I cannot make Glastonbury, but I do have a coach ticket with transport there and back from London Victoria. I am a blonde female. Is anyone interested? Looking for face value. Message me on twitter: alicelthwaite

Tickets generally for coach and ticket packages go from the O2. You sure you've got a coach and ticket package or a ticket and a separate national express coach? 

Edited by Lucy92

17 minutes ago, AliceT90 said:

Hi everyone,

If you're going from Victoria, then it's going to be a National Express coach - and for most of their fares you can get a refund minus £5 admin fee up to a few days before - I think you should still be able to but it might be worth checking their web site?

Just thought I'd add for the subject of using someone else's ticket... I think I noticed n the council meetings only two people completely evicted for not using the correct ticket. One male and one female and the council talked about how disruptive one of them was. It didn't explicitly say those were all of the evictions for this, but it seemed like many tickets were questioned few were actually stopped. 

Edited by NoBallGames

8 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Tickets generally for coach and ticket packages go from the O2. You sure you've got a coach and ticket package or a ticket and a separate national express coach? 

Hey! Thanks for pointed that out - I def have a coach and ticket combined package. You get given the ticket when you get on the coach. If anyone is interested please message me - happy to have part payment in cash to my mates on the day so you have security on the ticket.

31 minutes ago, NoBallGames said:

Just thought I'd add for the subject of using someone else's ticket... I think I noticed n the council meetings only two people completely evicted for not using the correct ticket. One male and one female and the council talked about how disruptive one of them was. It didn't explicitly say those were all of the evictions for this, but it seemed like many tickets were questioned few were actually stopped. 

They didn't actually say what those two were evicted for, but you'd have to expect it was ticket related problems. However those two were just what the team responsible for monitoring security witnessed - they have other responsibilities besides and recognise they didn't spend enough time with the evictions team. They've set themselves a target of spending 50% of their time with them this year if staffing levels allow it

I wouldn't read too much into only witnessing two evictions. 

15 hours ago, AliceT90 said:

Hi everyone,

I could definitely pass for being you I reckon! Shame that would send me on a mad hunt for a male ticket and my other half has a very distinctive look 

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

I could definitely pass for being you I reckon! Shame that would send me on a mad hunt for a male ticket and my other half has a very distinctive look 

If you'd have taken the single opportunities that have had lately then  you could have both gone.......

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Stooonami said:

If you'd have taken the single opportunities that have had lately then  you could have both gone.......

In all honesty I wouldn't have the balls to do it. To me it doesn't seem worth the risk both financially and mentally - it would destroy me being turned away!

16 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

In all honesty I wouldn't have the balls to do it. To me it doesn't seem worth the risk both financially and mentally - it would destroy me being turned away!

But there's also been a few working opportunities that you could have taken.

I know it might sound harsh.. but the only reason you're not going is down to you.

• Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Stooonami said:

I know it might sound harsh.. but the only reason you're not going is down to you.

I've been in the same situation and I've tried many different volunteering options. I can't do paid work but could take volunteering and have tried every single option and am on many waiting lists. People here have tried really hard to get things. There's a lot of dampened spirits and things like this don't really help! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Stooonami said:

Haha what a funny comment to make without you actually knowing mine or anyone else's full situation. 
Yes working opportunities which would have prevented my boyfriend and I from spending the festival together, and you know, considering we both work 6 days a week running businesses with little time off throughout the year, what time off we do have is precious. We do festivals together with no other friends so they are a very special time for us. 
I have worked my bloody nuts off trying to get us tickets, as well as other people, so come down off your high horse - it isn't down to me, it's sheer bad luck that myself and others haven't got tickets, and yes it does sound harsh - unnecessarily harsh and certainly not the Glastonbury spirit. 

• Upvote 11

20 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Notifications going off again giving me false hope lol!!

I know! I quickly darted to the pages. Are you going to try for the competition on Steve Lamacq's show this week? Tune in from 4-7pm! 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I know! I quickly darted to the pages. Are you going to try for the competition on Steve Lamacq's show this week? Tune in from 4-7pm! 

Yes I'm going to listen in and see if I am brave enough!! Someone on the glasto fb page said radio 1 are doing a comp on Saturday for tickets, not sure if that's correct though 

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

Yes I'm going to listen in and see if I am brave enough!! Someone on the glasto fb page said radio 1 are doing a comp on Saturday for tickets, not sure if that's correct though 

they may well be doing one, similar to their 5 clip artist thingy they've been doing on the weekends. I feel more confident with Radio 6 than Radio 1 for some strange reason! 

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

they may well be doing one, similar to their 5 clip artist thingy they've been doing on the weekends. I feel more confident with Radio 6 than Radio 1 for some strange reason! 

Yeh me too, that 5 clip thing is impossible! I just couldn't do it!

7 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Yeh me too, that 5 clip thing is impossible! I just couldn't do it!

I got through to caller 2 on one of the Big Weekend ones, knew all the answers but caller 1 got it. If that was for Glastonbury I would of had a breakdown! 

49 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Haha what a funny comment to make without you actually knowing mine or anyone else's full situation. 
Yes working opportunities which would have prevented my boyfriend and I from spending the festival together, and you know, considering we both work 6 days a week running businesses with little time off throughout the year, what time off we do have is precious. We do festivals together with no other friends so they are a very special time for us. 
I have worked my bloody nuts off trying to get us tickets, as well as other people, so come down off your high horse - it isn't down to me, it's sheer bad luck that myself and others haven't got tickets, and yes it does sound harsh - unnecessarily harsh and certainly not the Glastonbury spirit. 

Good luck for these last few competition wins - I'm rooting for you xx