Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I've just taken a look at things, and I can see that a change alert went out today to 91 people, but I can also see that you weren't one of them - and as far as I've looked so far, you should have been.

However, you wouldn't have got an alert at the time you made this post, as my system ignores changes to be blank pages or pages not found. Other systems might not.

So I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but i'll be giving it my attention as soon as I can - tomorrow i hope.

Thanks Neil. I'm not at all worried about it for myself but it's probably worth looking into just for others' benefit in next years resale.

I say 'others' benefit' because, as efficient as, it was I'm really hoping I don't have to rely on it again next year. :D

8 minutes ago, musky said:

Thanks Neil. I'm not at all worried about it for myself but it's probably worth looking into just for others' benefit in next years resale.

I say 'others' benefit' because, as efficient as, it was I'm really hoping I don't have to rely on it again next year. :D

I don't know how I'd cope if I was in this same situation next year... :sorry: I'm barely coping as it is! 

I must thank everyone on this thread for keeping me entertained these last few weeks, I truly hope you all manage to get tickets. I've just managed to get two VIP tickets which is such  a relief so I guess i will be spending most of my time reading the weather thread from now on.

Good luck everyone and keep the faith

3 minutes ago, drraoulduke said:

I must thank everyone on this thread for keeping me entertained these last few weeks, I truly hope you all manage to get tickets. I've just managed to get two VIP tickets which is such  a relief so I guess i will be spending most of my time reading the weather thread from now on.

Good luck everyone and keep the faith

How did you manage that? 

17 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

have you paid for them already? Please don't say with cash 

Haha, these are through a friend who is going as well, I would be very wary if it were through some random stranger I contacted on the internet.

Edited by drraoulduke
I sound stupid

2 minutes ago, drraoulduke said:

Haha, these are through a friend who is going as well.

Ok mate, I hope for your sake it all pans out. But if your tickets involve turning up & saying "we're on the list" I'd have a back up plan 

"vip" tickets don't really exist. There are crew tickets (all being photo ID'd to get the wristbands this year) ask @Sawdusty Surfer & there are hospitality tickets, which still have photos on I believe. 

If getting a wristband when arriving through any method like this there's no way I'd pay in advance 

good luck mate 

Good evening folks,

Long time lurker first time registerer and poster and looking for a bit of advice.

As of Monday just gone, I am unable to attend the festival and don't want my ticket to go to waste. I have contacted SeeTickets in relation to returning the ticket but they told me to beat it as the closing date for returns was 9th May.

Any advice on what the best course of action is? As mentioned above i'd like to give it to someone that is going to use it, are there any legitimate ways of going about this?

35 minutes ago, drraoulduke said:

No, I think they are wristbands I get them at the festival and they are in my name ie I'm me not someone else and they have details of what id I will use

OK...It 'might' be OK. Have you got actual Crew tickets in your possession?  In my experience, turning up with no ticket and saying someone in there has wristbands for me might not work out so well. Everyone I have ever known has a ticket which gets exchanged for a wristband inside. No ticket, no entry. @Michaels denim shorts , thanks for the heads up.  j

11 minutes ago, Bebeto said:

Good evening folks,

Long time lurker first time registerer and poster and looking for a bit of advice.

As of Monday just gone, I am unable to attend the festival and don't want my ticket to go to waste. I have contacted SeeTickets in relation to returning the ticket but they told me to beat it as the closing date for returns was 9th May.

Any advice on what the best course of action is? As mentioned above i'd like to give it to someone that is going to use it, are there any legitimate ways of going about this?

Sorry no legitiamate ways. Did you take out the insurance and would this cover your circumstances - that, I'm afraid is your only legitimate course of action

Of course there are plenty of 'non legitimate' courses of action, which I don;t condone, but guess I may also do in your situation rather than lose my money. My worry would be if you sold on your ticket and the person didn;t get in, could and would the festival block you from ever going again ... or maybe I'm overthinking things

23 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Ok mate, I hope for your sake it all pans out. But if your tickets involve turning up & saying "we're on the list" I'd have a back up plan 

"vip" tickets don't really exist. There are crew tickets (all being photo ID'd to get the wristbands this year) ask @Sawdusty Surfer & there are hospitality tickets, which still have photos on I believe. 

If getting a wristband when arriving through any method like this there's no way I'd pay in advance 

good luck mate 

Are there crew tickets going that are extra? I think hospitality are ID and a ticket but I don't think they are usually photo ID on the ticket but I could be wrong 

16 minutes ago, Bebeto said:

Good evening folks,

Have you asked see tickets about re allocating the ticket? 

18 minutes ago, Bebeto said:

Good evening folks,

Flog it (face value) to someone who looks like you.  There must be loads here... I'd take the chance

9 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Have you asked see tickets about re allocating the ticket? 

I just asked them about a refund, nothing specific about re-allocating as such although I presume I would have had to send it back and they would have done that anyway.

1 hour ago, Bebeto said:

I just asked them about a refund, nothing specific about re-allocating as such although I presume I would have had to send it back and they would have done that anyway.

It might even be easier for GF to transfer it if you've already found a taker for it - could you see if you could try for one of the very loyal peeps on here? (Not myself, but there's a small number who've been on every day and would sell their grannies, or indeed anyone's granny, for the chance to be on the farm in 2 weeks, if this could work)

7 minutes ago, billum said:

It might even be easier for GF to transfer it if you've already found a taker for it - could you see if you could try for one of the very loyal peeps on here? (Not myself, but there's a small number who've been on every day and would sell their grannies, or indeed anyone's granny, for the chance to be on the farm in 2 weeks, if this could work)

Am definitely prepared to sell grandma. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bebeto said:

Good evening folks,

If I were in your shoes I would contact Glastonbury AND see tickets explaining the situation way, maybe use the 'it wouldn't be in the Glastonbury spirit to see such a precious ticket go to waste and could be used by someone who would really appreciate it blah blah grovel grovel'? Good luck!