Secret resales 2015

Terence99

And then this one not long after 

There was an error reading http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910002.
The HTTP response was: 404 OK - P .
The previous HTTP code was: 200.

FollowThatPage will continue to check the page, and will inform you when the status changes again. To unsubscribe or change your settings, see below.

Not getting into the wrongs or rights, but noticed two tickets for sale on Shpock Has a description of what they look like. 1xmale 1x female early 30's etc

feel free to move mods

(and no I'm not selling them)

Edited by Will999

6 minutes ago, musky said:

Is anyone getting checkpage alerts? My membership is due to expire tomorrow anyway, but I'm only getting Siblin's alerts on the root page. 

Yep I'm only getting Siblins now, I couldn't handle the mini heart attacks from Neils checkpage. 

Think they're just getting things cleaned up for four months' time sadly. Take out the summer hols and all the dossing about the office and there's not much time left to get the website readied for October.

5 minutes ago, Mandroman said:

Think they're just getting things cleaned up for four months' time sadly. Take out the summer hols and all the dossing about the office and there's not much time left to get the website readied for October.

I refuse to accept this. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

Yep I'm only getting Siblins now, I couldn't handle the mini heart attacks from Neils checkpage. 

Yeah, I unsubscribed from the Tour page because it didn't change when the flash sale happened, but I've just checked and I'm still subscribed to the root page and no alerts. 

Not that it makes any difference really because I'm not expecting a sale now either. :(

Just now, musky said:

Yeah, I unsubscribed from the Tour page because it didn't change when the flash sale happened, but I've just checked and I'm still subscribed to the root page and no alerts. 

Not that it makes any difference really because I'm not expecting a sale now either. :(

Oh no I think we've got as much chance of winning them as we have a sale now - none haha.
Are you doing any other festivals? 

1 hour ago, Mandroman said:

Crushing dreams!

39 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Oh no I think we've got as much chance of winning them as we have a sale now - none haha.
Are you doing any other festivals? 

I'm going to Citadel (which is just an outdoor gig) and I had hoped to go to Beautiful Days, but my gf hasn't been too well recently. I'll just have to see how things pan out and hopefully can pick up tickets for something later in the summer. :)

16 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Crushing dreams!

Soz for the downward vibes. I was half joking but think I came to the conclusion it's not going to happen a while ago. I'm telling myself it's ok and trying to stow away my Glasto excitement til the ticket sale build up and it might just be working. We've *only* got to get the next 2.5 weeks out the way with full media blackout then it's all back to square one for everybody. Easy. Or not. 

4 hours ago, musky said:

Is anyone getting checkpage alerts? My membership is due to expire tomorrow anyway, but I'm only getting Siblin's alerts on the root page. 

I've just taken a look at things, and I can see that a change alert went out today to 91 people, but I can also see that you weren't one of them - and as far as I've looked so far, you should have been.

However, you wouldn't have got an alert at the time you made this post, as my system ignores changes to be blank pages or pages not found. Other systems might not.

So I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but i'll be giving it my attention as soon as I can - tomorrow i hope.

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've just taken a look at things, and I can see that a change alert went out today to 91 people, but I can also see that you weren't one of them - and as far as I've looked so far, you should have been.

However, you wouldn't have got an alert at the time you made this post, as my system ignores changes to be blank pages or pages not found. Other systems might not.

So I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but i'll be giving it my attention as soon as I can - tomorrow i hope.

Any idea what triggered the change earlier? I know we're probably too late now for any chance of another sale but there's still that small Glastonbury magical glimmer of hope 

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Any idea what triggered the change earlier? I know we're probably too late now for any chance of another sale but there's still that small Glastonbury magical glimmer of hope 

rather oddly, it slipped in a line of text amongst everything else that said "Unable to find content", that was gone again at the next check.

No idea what that was about, but the page did change.

Edited by eFestivals

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

rather oddly, it slipped in a line of text amongst everything else that said "Unable to find content", that was gone again at the next check.

No idea what that was about, but the page did change.

How strange! Do you think all hope of another sale should be gone now?