Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Gashead86 said:

Oh for fucks sake! I must have been away in that case. 

Nightmare. 

I can't cope with missing another Glastonbury! 

There mus be another way in surely? 

Other than the dwindling competitions, which are incredibly hard to win. There's been around 100 tickets to win so far and only a few of us eFestivallers have won. There's a few more comps to come. 

14 hours ago, ads1980 said:

I've never really had my ticket picture checked against me properly. And many times I've had sunglasses and hats on etc. 

I've been told to remove my hat/sunglasses before so it is all dependent on who you get at the ticket check. I also saw someone try to get in on another persons ticket right next to me, the difference between him and the photo was very obvious, he had tried to crease the ticket on the photo section to lessen the appearance - which aroused suspicion further. He claimed he had no other form of ID to verify the name on him either. He just caused a bit of a scene and said he would go back and get ID. I imagine he was attempting this all day at different gates until he got someone who didn't check as rigorously. It can be done, but be prepared to blag/accept refusal until successful.

2 minutes ago, Gashead86 said:

Take it you have missed out also? 

It is not fun is it?!

Most of us posting in here now don't have tickets, with some others popping in to wish us good luck. :)

It's far less busy in here now than even a couple of weeks ago. I think most of us are resigned to accepting the probability that we won't be going this year. 

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

lucky duck! Have an awesome time. Was it you who said you're going to Latitude too? 

I know! Can't believe my luck. It's almost as good as winning a competition.....almost lol!

Yeah I'll be at Latitude too :)

1 hour ago, drraoulduke said:

Is this with DC site services? is this everyday? as I see arrival time depending on which team is from Saturday till Tuesday.

Yeah it's with DC Site Services doing vehicle chaperoning. I have to arrive on Tues 21st. 

I've been going for years and every year I see people with mobile phones stuck to their  ears saying how they got in with no ticket and to come on down and they will meet to get them in the same way.  Love to know how they do it but you can see them with no tent nothing just arrive and somehow get in!!!!

Maybe paying the young kids checking tickets a few quid that's the only way i can see it happening.   Heard a lot of people sneaking in with fake BBC passes and also hiding in delivery vans etc etc 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, panasonic2011 said:

I've been going for years and every year I see people with mobile phones stuck to their  ears saying how they got in with no ticket and to come on down and they will meet to get them in the same way.  Love to know how they do it but you can see them with no tent nothing just arrive and somehow get in!!!!

Maybe paying the young kids checking tickets a few quid that's the only way i can see it happening.   Heard a lot of people sneaking in with fake BBC passes and also hiding in delivery vans etc etc 

2 of my mates got in last year. Met a bloke in Glastonbury on the Wednesday and paid 300 for what I presume was a workers ticket. He was advertising these tickets on facebook for months in advance. They never got a wrist band but at least they got in. The bloke was apparently doing this for a few years but has disappeared into thin air this year.

3 hours ago, eastynh said:

2 of my mates got in last year. Met a bloke in Glastonbury on the Wednesday and paid 300 for what I presume was a workers ticket. He was advertising these tickets on facebook for months in advance. They never got a wrist band but at least they got in. The bloke was apparently doing this for a few years but has disappeared into thin air this year.

Some security guards got nicked last year as they were letting people in with no tickets who were then robbing tents. 

Obviously not a common thing but shows that you will be able to pay certain people to get in, worth a go of just going down there with cash id say.

On 1 June 2016 at 10:22 AM, Dr Glasto said:

Got my shifts through last night and I'm doing 6.5 hours each day!!! Yaaaaayyyy!!!! Sociable hours too!

Proper excited now :):):) 

Fantastic.  Enjoy. x

• Upvote 1

If anyone knows of a ticket for sale for a mid 20's white male, I'm keen to buy.

Thought about signing up to DC site services but didn't sound like you'd get much time off to see the bands.. I'll hold in there for last minute options, but I'm guessing at this stage I'd be better off going to Bestival or something

6 minutes ago, musky said:

Be very careful when buying tickets. In the past there have been a lot of fakes about. This lot were all caught out a couple of years ago. 

omg! What happened to them? Did they just get sent home?