Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Lucy92 said:

It's definitely not over until the gates open :lol: 

Very true.  I'm going away for a week 2 weeks today so it better be sorted by then.  Bit more difficult to keep track from abroad!

Looks like we're not going to get closure anytime soon then. We've been dumped alright but they still keep calling us back. Keeping us hanging on til the grim end. I am actually quite pleased about it though. Who likes finality anyway. 

4 minutes ago, QueenPesky said:

A couple of years ago one of our friends injured her Achilles tendon about a week before the festival and was in a cast - Glastonbury were great about it! She emailed them and they immediately send out a different parking pass and gave her a slot in the disabled campsite, so I'm sure if you got a ticket now they'd be fine! 

I think you're right, it's just that the forms were specifically labelled "May resale", so I thought the deadline might be indicative of the point at which they weren't expecting any further resales .

1 minute ago, J.B. said:

I think you're right, it's just that the forms were specifically labelled "May resale", so I thought the deadline might be indicative of the point at which they weren't expecting any further resales .

Ah sorry! Missed the secret resale part of the first post - my bad!

3 minutes ago, Mandroman said:

Looks like we're not going to get closure anytime soon then. We've been dumped alright but they still keep calling us back. Keeping us hanging on til the grim end. I am actually quite pleased about it though. Who likes finality anyway. 

Hope springs eternal

Wonder if any of the Evii know of our pain :(

2 minutes ago, J.B. said:

Makes you think there won't be another if they have labelled that one as the May resale :(

7 minutes ago, J.B. said:

Really May resale and nothing else. Like May resale 1 of 5?

OMG could this mean there is not going to be other one until June?

JUNE RESALE.... Yes!

Edited by Katir

8 minutes ago, Katir said:

Really May resale and nothing else. Like May resale 1 of 5?

OMG could this mean there is not going to be other one until June?

JUNE RESALE.... Yes!

I thiiiiink it might just be to set it apart from the main resale there...but I'm loving the optimism!

8 minutes ago, billum said:

Ach, really looks like that's it for this week.... :( Maybe all this is in readiness for a final push on Monday, which makes some sort of sense (I'm ready to believe anything by now!)

Have a great weekend all!

You too.  i'm taking the weekend off.  May Monday bring joy to us all.

5 minutes ago, danieletel said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many tickets would be going on sale or how quickly they would sell out??

It's looking really really really unlikely any more will come on sale. If somehow they did, I'd say a few. Very very few. So immediately.
Edit: As you've just joined the forum, I'm not sure if you've read back (I'm guessing not) but the secret sale was last Thursday, if you wanted more info 

Edited by emilyboris

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

It's looking really really really unlikely any more will come on sale. If somehow they did, I'd say a few. Very very few. So immediately.
Edit: As you've just joined the forum, I'm not sure if you've read back (I'm guessing not) but the secret sale was last Thursday, if you wanted more info 

Ohhhh no way aw that's depressing, fingers crossed though anyway 

2 hours ago, Katir said:

To pass the time I've just got a quick question about how supported on this quest you all are by your other halves?

I'm doing this for my man with his full backing. He works extremely hard under very stressful conditions and he really adores Glastonbury as he's a big party/social animal at heart. He's currently working with some extremely poor people in a very poor part of the world so as much as we want tickets, we know we're very, very lucky to even have the chance to do such frivolous things like visit amazing tented cities for five days of partying. :D

• Upvote 4