Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, Katir said:

OMG I been Pudsey on National TV before and used to be an actor. I would love LOVE to do this!!!!!

Something to think about for next year then.  I think all the acts may be booked already for this year.  Mike does it every year.  

Although, we could try a last ditch attempt and call ourselves 'Michael's Mad Cows'.  i think that could be a winner.

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

same! The amount of mistakes that have been popping up with this weeks appointments I booked last week. My head must have really been in the clouds last week, all these Mr Smiths who I've booked in for wrong days I've had a proper ear bashing. Oops! 

I've been lacking on parenting and feel awful as I'm usually 110%. My daughter since last Thursday has started to discover what she can do to her body and started putting a variety of objects in places they shouldn't go including a raisin up the nose. Thank god we got it out ourselves. :( 

Just now, AnniMB said:

Something to think about for next year then.  I think all the acts may be booked already for this year.  Mike does it every year.  

Although, we could try a last ditch attempt and call ourselves 'Michael's Mad Cows'.  i think that could be a winner.

Hahahaha I'm totally up for being a mad cow! Some would argue that I already am!

2 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

You'be been an absolute trooper! I was going absolutely doolally by the sale, and then not getting ticket - woahhhhhhhhhh. LOST IT.

I have definitely lost it. I was just reading through old threads on the forum and went to reply to you on it. Only went and hit post so now I've resurrected an old thread. DOH. 

Just thought I would let you know after not getting tickets in the october sale I messaged emily eavis as last year when we attended my daughter had a back condition called scoliosis and was in alot of pain so with all the walking she found the festival really hard.  She cried most days. In July she had spinal fusion surgery which was a 7 hour op and now she had metal rods and screws in her spine. She had to learn to walk again! I asked emily if we could come back so that my daughter could enjoy this year said I would pay etc etc. I Never heard anything back but just looked at the message again and it was seen (FB) So I just sent her another!!!! Worth a try!

3 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

Just thought I would let you know after not getting tickets in the october sale I messaged emily eavis as last year when we attended my daughter had a back condition called scoliosis and was in alot of pain so with all the walking she found the festival really hard.  She cried most days. In July she had spinal fusion surgery which was a 7 hour op and now she had metal rods and screws in her spine. She had to learn to walk again! I asked emily if we could come back so that my daughter could enjoy this year said I would pay etc etc. I Never heard anything back but just looked at the message again and it was seen (FB) So I just sent her another!!!! Worth a try!

Really sorry to hear that its really sad, but in fairness I'm sure she must get inundated with these kind of request, hope it works for you but i wouldn't hold my breath sorry to say :/

6 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

I'm a children's physio so l know what you and your little girl have been through. Really really hope you get lucky x

Dc site services definitely have paid work available but no volunteering work. Unfortunately I can't do paid because of my work contract but could do volunteering. I'm really hoping that helps someone here dm me if you need details :)

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Dc site services definitely have paid work available but no volunteering work. Unfortunately I can't do paid because of my work contract but could do volunteering. I'm really hoping that helps someone here dm me if you need details :)

Don't you need previous Security experience for them tho?