Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

that was a scam I believe you can't transfer competition tickets. Glastonbury were aware of this (if it's who I think it was)

Yeah you're probably right, even if he accepted the offer I was gonna need a lot of confirmation that my name/s could be transferred.

Up to 68 inc. my 2 I've just added.
I've just had an e-mail about a hospitality package only costing £4500 for 2! Wow! Bargain! So cheap! I've asked them to give me a few days whilst I get quotes for selling my kidney. 

Edited by cb4747
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AnniMB said:

I'm sure they have filter for grovelling emails to go straight to trash lol

true, 

we could always kidnap a cow and hold it for ransom, the ransom being 50 tickets. i think that should cover us

• Upvote 1

Just now, shuttlep said:

true, 

we could always kidnap a cow and hold it for ransom, the ransom being 50 tickets. i think that should cover us

I'll tie myself to the cow to secure my 2 tickets, plus I really like cows so it could be fun. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Up to 68 inc. my 2 I've just added.
I've just had an e-mail about a hospitality package only costing £4500 for 2! Wow! Bargain! So cheap! I've asked them to give me a few days whilst I get quotes for selling my kidney. 

Wow. £2500 each for a comfy bed and a shower for 4 days.  Who'd miss that chance?  I could get to the caribbean for 2 weeks for that. Much as I really, really want this, I refuse to be ripped off (not that I have a spare £4500 anyway)  Glasto put out a warning about 'hospitality packages' as in they can't guarantee that there's definitely tickets included.

1 minute ago, rachelhop said:

It's my birthday today so I think they should give us all tickets in celebration!

Oh it's mine too - what are the chances?? (Someone will tell us). So it's a double celebration, worth a whole fistful of tickets.

Happy birthday by the way! :)

• Upvote 2