Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, rachelhop said:

My mum (who's account this is) has left me at home on watch for tickets!! i have GCSEs tomorrow and am trying to revise but i just desperately wish they would put them on sale now!! haha

Aw petal.  Hope you revised at the weekend.  Just say to yourself 'I know everything I need to know to pass my exama'. positive thinking.

1 minute ago, AnniMB said:

I'm thinking that SeeTickets have buggered things up a bit this year and they don't really know their arse from their elbow with this. 

I'm pretty sure that the changes they're making are similar to the ones from last year, doesn't seem to be any case of them actually having problems. 

This is the first time I've had to wait this late to try and get tickets so it's all v new and frustrating I guess

3 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

I'm pretty sure that the changes they're making are similar to the ones from last year, doesn't seem to be any case of them actually having problems. 

This is the first time I've had to try and get tickets last minute so I guess I'm just frustrated. ; (

3 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

My mum (who's account this is) has left me at home on watch for tickets!! i have GCSEs tomorrow and am trying to revise but i just desperately wish they would put them on sale now!! haha

Your brain needs a rest from revision to let it all soak in, so you should take a few hours off! Good luck in the exams and the tickets seeking! 

Just now, AnniMB said:

This is the first time I've had to wait this late to try and get tickets so it's all v new and frustrating I guess

This is the first time I've had to try and get tickets last minute so I guess I'm just frustrated. ; (

Oh don't worry we're all very very very frustrated. At least let them put us out of our misery!

3 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

Oh don't worry we're all very very very frustrated. At least let them put us out of our misery!

Can I just say, this is all very unglastonbury spirit. This much pain should be met with sympathy and not teasing....

Just now, Washangel said:

If it wasn't for all you guys like me not giving up, I'd think I was over obsessive and desperate and in a very lonely place0)

Ummm, I hate to tell you this but you ARE obsessive and desperate. It's just that we are too ;) 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, AnniMB said:

Aw petal.  Hope you revised at the weekend.  Just say to yourself 'I know everything I need to know to pass my exama'. positive thinking.

Thank you! I'm feeling quite confident about it but i'm still a little nervous of course 

6 minutes ago, bekimo said:

Your brain needs a rest from revision to let it all soak in, so you should take a few hours off! Good luck in the exams and the tickets seeking! 

Thank you :) yeah i'm going to try and relax and get in a good mindset tonight

Just now, Mich1268 said:

Can I just say, this is all very unglastonbury spirit. This much pain should be met with sympathy and not teasing....

Sorry? I'm not teasing. I was unbearably close to getting tickets last week, and this has consumed a large amount of my time in the weeks running up to uni finals. I'm just about tearing my hair out-as I'm sure is everyone else.