Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, jhottinger said:

...wonder if the links have come live again for those competition winners? if they have a special reg number to enter than lets them through to claim their prize? just a thought...

Na the promoting companies who run the comps are given an allocation of separate tickets. Some won't even have a photo on just your name and address

Just now, jhottinger said:

...wonder if the links have come live again for those competition winners? if they have a special reg number to enter than lets them through to claim their prize? just a thought...

Yeah I think someone above suggested the same. While not totally impossible, it seems pretty unlikely that they'd sort it through see tickets. Not that we really have a better explanation for the fiddling around!

1 minute ago, jhottinger said:

winning tickets don't have any reg numbers on all they are are plain tickets with your name and address on

2 minutes ago, Hickey17 said:

The 9000001 is still working but that link I quoted you on where it says add registrations has stopped working I think

The 9000001 redirects to add registrations, so if you want to share that page you have to share that url. Sharing the add registrations url hasn't worked, at least not in the past week and a bit.

Also sometimes when you have the /addregistrations link up, it times out so you have to go through the event link again.

Edited by emilyboris

Just now, Lala1978 said:

Balance page just came back again....

I'm no longer trusting any of these Tour links. Too much energy wasted last week trying to work out what they were doing, only for it to be completely irrelevant in the end! 

Hoping it means they have some background stuff to work on before releasing more though. PLEASE.

4 minutes ago, Platt073 said:

Looks like camper tickets are for sale now

This is the Camper Van page

EAST CAMPERVAN (PER VEHICLE) £100.00 (£100.00) Transaction fee applicable * On sale on Wednesday, 22 Jun 2016 at 12:00 AM
EAST CAMPERVAN (VEHICLES OVER 8M) £200.00 (£200.00) Transaction fee applicable * Sold out
WEST CAMPERVAN (PER VEHICLE) £100.00 (£100.00) Transaction fee applicable * Sold out

1 minute ago, Glastonburygeek4 said:

can someone please post up the coach link? paranoid i'm monitoring the wrong pages 

x

This is the one people are monitoring with the coach link
http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/tour/glastonbury-2016
But if you're paying for credits, I wouldn't monitor it, as lots of changes occur but for the sale last week it didn't have the link to buy tickets.

Edited by emilyboris