Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I suppose. Of course I live in hope it just seem so odd that they would long it out and not just do the tickets all in one go, if it's ones from the resale on Thursday that didn't go through surely the numbers of that would be next to none? I'm so confused and upset haha 

Out of the 150k odd tickets there's always going to be a few that go back in to the system for whatever reason. In fact...

This year there's an insurance 'policy' available to buy with your ticket so if you have to cancel last minute you get your cash back. If that wasn't available last year (can't remember) then that could mean there will be more tickets in later secret resales this year.

Can't believe I didn't think of that before.

1 minute ago, funkyuk said:

you do realise that somewhere in a parallel forum, there's just as many people trying to get the crumbs of V Festival ticket returns just like us?

or maybe not

Probably not. They're all at school.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, funkyuk said:

you do realise that somewhere in a parallel forum, there's just as many people trying to get the crumbs of V Festival ticket returns just like us?

or maybe not

I get the feeling that it may be the opposite, people desperately trying to get rid of their V festival tickets haha 

1 minute ago, M_Il said:

With the seven stages of grief are most on here in desperation stage of the process. I'm definitely in this stage 

So much desperation. I emailed all of the volunteering places yesterday just incase they had drop outs. Update for anyone interested, festaff and water aid are completely full for this year 

Edited by Lucy92

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Yeah, go camping for a week in June and let your house out for 9 grand for the week 

2 minutes ago, michael eavis' beard said:

Firmly camped in the Denial stage and refusing to move!

I really like how these two names were in consecutive posts. Nice to see his shorts and beard getting in on the action :P

• Upvote 1