Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Vastly reduced thread activity this morning, let's hope something happens soon and all the truly dedicated get tickets, good luck everyone. 
Charm x

there was a vast disappearance after those tickets went on sale last week, including of people who were using checkpage.co.uk for their page-change alerts ... so I can only conclude that a high percentage of those got sorted. :)

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

there was a vast disappearance after those tickets went on sale last week, including of people who were using checkpage.co.uk for their page-change alerts ... so I can only conclude that a high percentage of those got sorted. :)

Do you think there will be a sale today?

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks to Neil I hope he comes to the meet on Wednesday he deserves a few beers

Morning all! Good luck today.

For all us easily panicked slow-thinkers...what do we expect to see once we get our reg numbers in? 
I managed to get to a screen showing a choice of parking and water bottles, which definitely slowed me down last time...does anyone have any screenshots of the entire booking process?

1 minute ago, Dr Glasto said:

Morning all! How's everybody feeling after the disappointment of last week? Still hopeful?

I'm hopeful but in a 'I've told myself it's unlikely I'll be going this year but if I do go then that is just incredible' way haha. I'm at peace with the fact I may be in my own little Shangri-la that weekend haha. 

Just now, Joshuwarr said:

I am hopeful of a sale, but fully expect to be let down either way. Simply too many vying for tickets. I assume it will just be coach tickets?

I actually think there won't be a coach ticket sale this year and that if any tickets go on sale they will be general ones (maybe returned from payment not going through last Thursday) although saying that it could really be anything!!

28 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Out of interest, how many disappeared? Just trying to figure out how many tickets were sold and it appears to be that most of the lucky ones were using your check page.

1 minute ago, Oakey said:

Just had a call from unknown number...

'Congratulations, you have been chosen to win....

...£500 of high street vouchers or an iPad'

Not the day for nuisance calls, thank you

I enter a lot of competitions anyway and I get so many ridiculous calls and e-mails. 
'BELL. YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR £500 TESCO VOUCHERS' 
Why thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Oakey said:

I'd have cried out of non Glastonbury frustration haha! 

2 minutes ago, Oakey said:

Me too. Exactly the same message??