Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

yay! I always feel a bit shy of admitting my comping addiction and when people say 'wow you're so lucky' I think to myself, well yes that's because I enter hundreds a day! haha 

Nowt wrong with that, gotta be in it to win it.

1 minute ago, bowen747 said:

but thats my point. There shouldn't be a 9 grand option. If you want to go then go and camp with everyone else in the thick of it. 

Even if I had all the money in the world, I really wouldn't want to be up there in hospitality!

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I can guarantee that every Glasto ticket competition that efestivals has run has had winners.

I can't say whether that's true for comps in other places, tho I'd be hugely surprised if official partners like the guardian were taking the piss with the competitions they run.

When I win you will have to make sure everyone knows it is no fix

Just now, joeltg said:

Even if I had all the money in the world, I really wouldn't want to be up there in hospitality!

If I had all the money in the world, not going to lie but I would be ringing them right now haha 

2 hours ago, thenavyone said:

Guys, I've got all my tickets but still trying for Stone Circle, I'm home on maternity leave so most of the time easy for me to get to the laptop depending on what the baby is doing.  If you have over 1000 posts message me your reg details and I'll try and get your tickets.  1000 posts, because I need to know people are going to pay me back @Funkyfairy! I can try for you?

If you want to risk sending me money before then the 1000 posts criteria wouldn't apply.  I'll obviously refund if I don't get through!

Thanks a lot, but I'm all sorted.  Got remsing friends tickets yesterday , now just hoping for a campervan sale, but that's nor urgent :-)