Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, bowen747 said:

i hate the hospitality side of glasto. If you want to go then go but at least put your own tent up and FFS 9 grand! you could travel around the world for that 

Tbf if I was spending nine grand on glasto tickets, I'd expect someone else to set the tent up for me.

I do definitely wish my boyfriend and I had friends who also go to the festival, each year it's just me trying to get our tickets (he isn't good on a computer at all) sometimes I wish I had others to help, like in the october sales. 

Just now, Madmark said:

Good luck :)

Thanks even though I want 4 tickets really! But if I won two then my husband would have to stay home with my youngest and I would just go with my two daughters!!!! He's not as bothered as me but we would have to pretend that my 13 year old was 12!!! Dress her in a minions T shirt and plait her hair to get in lol x

I am assuming it the one they have been messing about with all week. I think the fact that I had a message could mean it's going to happen and I wanted to share my info on here just in case x

I'm sure I had a different message yesterday when I got to the booking page, sure it said something along the lines of 'select the type of ticket you require' although I'd already selected adult tickets.

result was the same either way and I'm still trying :D

1 minute ago, scho said:

I'd expect to be drove round in a carriage

For 9k i'd also want to be blown up every 3 hours. And I don't mean my inflatable bed :D

Edited by andyb66

3 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

Thanks even though I want 4 tickets really! But if I won two then my husband would have to stay home with my youngest and I would just go with my two daughters!!!! He's not as bothered as me but we would have to pretend that my 13 year old was 12!!! Dress her in a minions T shirt and plait her hair to get in lol x

I think a lot of people would dress the same way to get in if they thought they could get away with it :)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Does anyone think there are ever actually any winners to the competitions?

maybe undue scepticism but I have real doubts 

I can guarantee that every Glasto ticket competition that efestivals has run has had winners.

I can't say whether that's true for comps in other places, tho I'd be hugely surprised if official partners like the guardian were taking the piss with the competitions they run.

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I do definitely wish my boyfriend and I had friends who also go to the festival, each year it's just me trying to get our tickets (he isn't good on a computer at all) sometimes I wish I had others to help, like in the october sales. 

Your wish has come true! Just be here on these friendly boards come October :)

28 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I enter competitions all day, not just for festivals and I answer every unknown number because you never know! I've won some fab prizes in the past, I do feel very grateful for them. 

I'm a fellow comper and won loads of lovely things too :) 

Edited by keb77
Spelling

1 minute ago, freshhamuk said:

I'm seeing a lot of familiar names from last year that were successful in the secret resale last year but didn't succeed yesterday. Are you all as down as me about it today?

Yep

:sorry:

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

I'm a fellow comper and won loads of lovely things too :) 

yay! I always feel a bit shy of admitting my comping addiction and when people say 'wow you're so lucky' I think to myself, well yes that's because I enter hundreds a day! haha 

I'm seeing a lot of familiar names from last year that were successful in the secret resale last year but didn't succeed yesterday. Are you all as down as me about it today?

Yes, although we are trying to keep spirits up and hope alive :)

Just now, freshhamuk said:

Yes. To make matters worse, half of our group got tickets yesterday, half didn't (my half...sob).

I plan to soldier on till an official announcement from Glastonbury or SEE like last year

9 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Tbf if I was spending nine grand on glasto tickets, I'd expect someone else to set the tent up for me.

but thats my point. There shouldn't be a 9 grand option. If you want to go then go and camp with everyone else in the thick of it. 

To be honest I wasn't on here last year but still gutted.

i don't begrudge anyone who got a ticket... Except those who don't really want to go and only going because their mates are