Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I got through to the last bit and when I went to pay it came up as only paying for my reg number not my boyfriends. Absolutely cannot leave him without a ticket so didn't proceed, went back to try for both and it was too late. 

OMG so sorry! As it happened yesterday when I had to leave the computer for the first time since Monday I would suggest keeping on it when I go out today. Between 10.10 and 12.00. Good luck x

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I enter competitions all day, not just for festivals and I answer every unknown number because you never know! I've won some fab prizes in the past, I do feel very grateful for them. 

Its always worth entering, i never thought i would, last year i managed to get tickets in a secret sale, and then a week later got the call from Thatchers saying i had won a pair of tickets, it does happen and i do consider myself unlucky! theres still a lot of comps out there to enter so to all out there do try!

Edited by Madmark

6 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I got through to the last bit and when I went to pay it came up as only paying for my reg number not my boyfriends. Absolutely cannot leave him without a ticket so didn't proceed, went back to try for both and it was too late. 

That's gutting! To get so close....fingers crossed you can get them next time.

Just now, Madmark said:

Its always worth entering, i never thought i would, last year i managed to get tickets in a secret sale, and then a week later got the call from Thatchers saying i had won a pair of tickets, it does happen and i do consider myself unlucky! theres still a lot of comps other to enter so to all out there do try!

no way that's awesome! Thatchers are brilliant with the amount of tickets they give away. I remember in 14 when I was on Radio 1xtra competing against another caller for my tickets I was more nervous than yesterday, live on the radio knowing nothing about the type of music 1xtra play haha. I cried on the radio and I'm not ashamed! Did you manage to get tickets for this year? 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

no way that's awesome! Thatchers are brilliant with the amount of tickets they give away. I remember in 14 when I was on Radio 1xtra competing against another caller for my tickets I was more nervous than yesterday, live on the radio knowing nothing about the type of music 1xtra play haha. I cried on the radio and I'm not ashamed! Did you manage to get tickets for this year? 

yeah i did i got them back in October, trying for anybody who needs them now :)

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it was, but whether you'd selected to be alerted about it is another thing. There's 2 Glasto pages listed.

The page that changed yesterday for the sale was the main tickets page, glastonbury.seetickets.com.

That actually (currently) redirects to content/extras but see could change that in a moment if they wished, so it's best to follow that redirecting url rather than the page it redirects to.

brilliant - thanks

1 minute ago, Madmark said:

yeah i did i got them back in October, trying for anybody who needs them now :)

Ive been trying all week for people, yesterday because of all the work I've been doing to try and help people, one of the people gave me a Stone Roses ticket for the gig in Manchester! i swear i cried and I've not even managed to get this person a ticket, thats why today I'm more determined than ever to help this person :)

5 minutes ago, Katir said:

Ive been advised by a friend that there are changes to the coach page happening now?

There is no active coach page.

28 minutes ago, funkyuk said:

This.  You'll understand, once you leave site on the Monday, and It's another year (or more)  until it all happens again.  Let alone the stress and planning to apply for tix in October, then the resale, than clutching at straws here, now.  No-one has a divine right  (no matter how many times they've been) to have a ticket.  It's a lottery, and that's how it should be.

I hear ya! I guess with all the goings on of the last few days i should thank my lucky stars I was successful in the initial sale.. 

Trying for a friend and hit the post yesterday. Got details in then 'unavailable'. Don't think coach is possible for them so hoping GA pops up again today, be rubbish having just one person miss out