Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, dan273 said:

only 40 people on this thread now... surely Glastonbury could just send us a cheeky couple of tickets each? B) 

We'd even pay for them....

I'd chuck I'm a free hug and slice of my ultimate chocolate cake (it's legendary!)

2 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

Guys, I've got all my tickets but still trying for Stone Circle, I'm home on maturity leave so most of the time easy for me to get to the laptop depending on what the baby is doing.  If you have over 1000 posts message me your reg details and I'll try and get your tickets.  1000 posts plus because I need to know people are going to pay me back @Funkyfairy! If you want to risk sending me money before then 1000 posts wouldn't apply.  I'll obviously refund if I don't get through!

What is "maturity leave"? Is that when you get sent home because you are being immature in the workplace?

• Upvote 2

I just don't see why they would play about win the coach tickets so much if they weren't going to resell? Or why See Tickets would suggest to carry on watching the website.. Must be another sale surely? Wouldn't be the first time  

Morning all! 

Having sat by a laptop for a friend and missing out yesterday I'm still believing that more tickets will be released. 

I was using a web checker app called "update" however it was hit and miss with the speeds of alerts. I believe the lucky ones who got tickets yesterday where using a checker/alert that was posted by Niel ? If this is so has anyone got a link please. 

Keep believing folks. 

Just now, Woz101 said:

Ooh, how come my reputation is -2? What did I do?

From your profile, it appears to be due to the post below. No idea why though.

23 hours ago, Woz101 said:

Soon would be good as I'm down to 16 credits on checkpage!

7 minutes ago, Woz101 said:

Ooh, how come my reputation is -2? What did I do?

Gave you an up vote. Don't know what you did though! ;)

Ive discovered what you did. You said you hoped it was soon as your low on credits. 

YOU BAD MAN

Edited by Donkeyradish

1 minute ago, Lala1978 said:

I'm still here! Been trying since Monday and I'm still hopeful.... :-)

It would be a shame to give up hope now after coming so far! Plus I do enjoy chatting to nutcases in a similar situation to myself.