Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

Those green numbers may have exceeded and a handful of returns wouldn't make much difference? The other thing is that they normally sell coach tickets before the GA so why would they do it the other way round this time?

#thepatternisthereisnopattern

Realistically, out of all the people going to Glastonbury, coupled with the price of the ticket, there are bound to be returns for the coach ticket. It's not like it costs a tenner and people just think, ah well, I'll just leave it, people will want their money back.

still every chance.

I think it's fair to say that it's not a secret resale anymore, whether someone posts the link somewhere or whatever

I know I'm biased (got my ticket in October and got 2 in that sale just now) but it really was tremendous effort from everyone on here between the page monitors, whatsapp groups and other various methods. Even though it took 4 days it was great chatting to some of you on here and you more than deserve a ticket for your determination, all we can do now is hope there is another flash resale and the rest can get sorted

Unfortunately another case of demand far outweighing supply as we have seen in October, April and now today

2 minutes ago, chronicideas said:

SEE TICKETS CHANGED THEIR TUNE

@nat40052965 Hi, there are no plans for any resales at the moment but all we can advise is to keep an eye on the site. Thanks

This suggests that the only resales now are of failed payments on today's sale, which you can't predict until you've processed all of them

Just now, Slugworth said:

Maybe so and that's great. Its just Efests feels a bit like a lost paradise now.

Exactly this. What's the point in having a contributing community helping each other get tickets (over the general public) if someone just gives out all the info to the general public without them putting in any effort at all. Shame really, good luck everyone else still trying... fingers crossed

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GoonerRob said:

Exactly this. What's the point in having a contributing community helping each other get tickets (over the general public) if someone just gives out all the info to the general public without them putting in any effort at all. Shame really, good luck everyone else still trying... fingers crossed

Since when did we become something other than "General public" just because we're in a forum? i'm sure these "General public" folk have put some ground work in in some way or another.

2 minutes ago, GoonerRob said:

That just my opinion. Everyone who's on here all year round I would give my all to help. It gets linked to facebook and suddenly the whole world and his wife are here asking for people to help them get tickets. I know its in the Glasto spirit to do so but some of the community didn't get tickets at all. Seems a bit unfair.

Really hope there are more to come.

See you lucky ones on the farm in June B)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I really don't think there will be! I think that was it. 

Last year was the only year of the last three that they didn't have a separate coach secret resale,  so keep your page checker active if I were you. 

Just now, Ozi82 said:

Since when did we become something other than "General public" just because we're in a forum? i'm sure these "General public" folk have put some ground work in in some way or another.

A lot of people on here contribute to the boards all year (yeah nearer the festival more so than at Xmas) but nonetheless the board is a community where people generally help each other and share their excitement. 

Yes its still public, but most have found the boards from doing their own research, reading hundreds of pages of threads like this to learn how to do it, and sat patiently for days. 

Some just went on facebook and got given all that info without any effort. 

Just my opinion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Slugworth said:

That just my opinion. Everyone who's on here all year round I would give my all to help. It gets linked to facebook and suddenly the whole world and his wife are here asking for people to help them get tickets. I know its in the Glasto spirit to do so but some of the community didn't get tickets at all. Seems a bit unfair.

Really hope there are more to come.

See you lucky ones on the farm in June B)

Hopefully see you there, I've still got my hopes on winning tickets. I've done it before and I'll goddamn do it again!! haha. 

Not sure if anyone ever downloaded that 'refreshinator' app on their phone for the resale. (I did, paid £1.49 to look at the holding page for 20 mins so assumed it was a pile of shit)  but it might actually be useful for the next few days.

i guess we now know what the wording will be when it changes. Think the word 'limited' will appear. So I've turned it on to notify me when it changes. With an alarm.

Realise having it on the phone means there may not even be time to stick details in given the iPhone's pain in the arse copy and paste job.  But it's worth a go now surely!

Just make sure you've got your phone on charge as it'll drain your battery. Not sure how much data several hours of refreshing will eat per day either. So get it on wifi.

im clinging to that for 2 tickets for my mates. All the best folks. :)

2 minutes ago, Ozi82 said:

We haven't benefited from their 'ground work' though have we.

Right. I've made sure both me and my friend have entered all competitions possible and will keep one eye on the situation tomorrow and the other on any upcoming competitions. I'm going to give it til the first of June and then I'm sacking it all off and booking a nice warm holiday somewhere.

I wish I hadn't tried in this resale. I was fine after the official one and now I feel like shit. Oh well.

The secret resales aren't efestival secret resales. I can understand the frustration but there are quite a few people grumbling who don't actually contribute to this forum in any other threads so it's a little rich to declare yourselves part of the efest community. 

As Neil posted, circa 150 notifications went out from the system he has set up for (mainly) users of this forum which is a lot less than posters in the thread. Hopefully those who have been successful, stick around a bit and contribute to the other threads and community and we'll see them at the efest meet on the wednesday.

• Upvote 3