Secret resales 2015

Terence99

8 minutes ago, surfbunnyuk said:

Ahhh just had to nip to my father in laws to let dreams in, the two hour slot that they gave me was 10.45-12.45, he lives in dip where my 4g doesn't work... Luckily they turned up bang on 10.45 and were gone by 10.50, and I was back home f5ing at 10.57 lol. And breathe . Good luck fellow f5ers xx

Who's been depriving your father in law of dreams?  Those monsters should be stopped.

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

Officially getting fuck all work done today

I've got the day off work today, but have to pick someone up from the hosppital later. Probably over lunchtime when the sale is most likely to happen :(

4 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I know but I have a major project on... Work for seetickets and supposed to be updating some page or something.....

Well in that case get on with it so I can go back to my life 

14 minutes ago, cityboy75 said:

I wonder if I'm gonna have over a thousand emails to delete again today on the same old stuff   lol :rofl:

I'm current trying to build in something to my checker which will lessen the number of unnecessary alerts, by checking previous (unwanted) changed pages for the same change.

In theory it's easy enough to do, tho my system wasn't initially designed with that in mind, so the reality is far tougher.

Just now, brob said:

I realize there's no real way of knowing, but does anyone speculate they tickets might go up over the weekend?

Historically secret resales have not happened on a weekend.

Just now, brob said:

I realize there's no real way of knowing, but does anyone speculate they tickets might go up over the weekend?

Possibly Sunday if there are millions of the little beauties?

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm current trying to build in something to my checker which will lessen the number of unnecessary alerts, by checking previous (unwanted) changed pages for the same change.

In theory it's easy enough to do, tho my system wasn't initially designed with that in mind, so the reality is far tougher.

Thanks for the update! The alerts unnecessary or not get the pulse racing though and are strangely addictive. The look on people's faces when you have to drop what you are doing straightaway and check the change alert is priceless!

4 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

That's 12pm out the way, now we have the 3 key hours of the day.

1pm, 2pm, 3pm

Come on 1pm!!

Hoping for 2pm, need to head to the bank at 1 although I will have my phone at hand

2 minutes ago, madtanz said:

Thanks for the update! The alerts unnecessary or not get the pulse racing though and are strangely addictive. The look on people's faces when you have to drop what you are doing straightaway and check the change alert is priceless!

I have to agree with that. I was mid conversation with my boyfriend yesterday and heard an alert. I just ran with no explanation and when he was asking what was going on I couldn't get any words out haha