Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Does anyone know if the notification will be on the main tickets page??? or will it be somewhere else?

Think of it from seetickets sysadmin point of view, they want it to work reliably so they'll work from the back to the front. That is they'll change the deeper parts first - So basically they'll add the tickets to the availability list (which we may not have visibility of), then change the event page (and possibly check that's visible and working), then change the root/main tickets page to link to it.

Think of it from seetickets sysadmin point of view, they want it to work reliably so they'll work from the back to the front. That is they'll change the deeper parts first - So basically they'll add the tickets to the availability list (which we may not have visibility of), then change the event page (and possibly check that's visible and working), then change the root/main tickets page to link to it.

Great thanks Siblin

Like I said I'm pretty sure what I've beeen told is true there's no reason for the person to lie but in the mean time keep trying guys we will all get to Glastonbury

Could you just confirm the time you have been told again Cityboy.....is it 5pm next Tuesday and 10am next Friday????

And then tweet it to the world

I will confirm nearer the time just keep trying if by some chance I've been lied to I will be very angry and seek my revenge and I don't want people in here to be pissed off with me because I'm only trying to help

Could you just confirm the time you have been told again Cityboy.....is it 5pm next Tuesday and 10am next Friday????

Congratulations to everyone that needed tickets got in.

I have the twitter notifications turned on for the Glastonbury Page and I was notified immediately.

I emailed the link to two mates who missed out on ticket day, and they didn't even bother.

Even though I got straight through. They've moaned al year about missing out so that's the last time I ask them about going.

I will confirm nearer the time just keep trying if by some chance I've been lied to I will be very angry and seek my revenge and I don't want people in here to be pissed off with me because I'm only trying to help

I think that the help that you gave loads of people over the last week or so with your What'sapp group coupled with the fact that you are still trying to help others should be applauded even if the information turns out not to be correct.

As far as I can see no one on here would have any justification in being pissed off with you whatever the outcome.

Thanks I'm just trying to help because even though I have my ticket I know how I felt at the thought of missing out and it's all about the Glasto spirit

I think that the help that you gave loads of people over the last week or so with your What'sapp group coupled with the fact that you are still trying to help others should be applauded even if the information turns out not to be correct.

As far as I can see no one on here would have any justification in being pissed off with you whatever the outcome.