Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'd love some help too, just needing a ticket for little old me... crossing my fingers for a final glimmer of hope!

Can anyone tell me the situation with the whatsapp group or if anyone would be willing to help me with 1 ticket for my friend? You would be a hero if you could

I'd love some help too, just needing a ticket for little old me... crossing my fingers for a final glimmer of hope!

it was started up by cityboy but i dont know how active it is now most people got sorted yesterday.you could try to dm him.just go back a page or so to find him

If I'd practised guitar as much as I've practised refreshing web pages I'd be playing Glastonbury, not just trying to get in... I've reached a very high standard at an ultimately boring skill...

Edited by technohead

Anyone recommend a better notification service? Follow that page isn't working for some reason :(

Or siblin are you still taking late additions? No worries if not

i can if you dm me your email.

Dunno what they are playing at though, i would have put money on a resale today but i'm really confused

7pm? Or just another jolly old chortle for sys admin? A bit like those people who stop for hitchers and drive on a bit again, again and again laughing heartily to themselves every time the hitchers get near the car... only to ultimately drive off in a cloud of pure smug... at least I have wine...

i can if you dm me your email.

Dunno what they are playing at though, i would have put money on a resale today but i'm really confused

Maybe a bit more complicated to setup with all the coach options and the mixed amounts available per coach and they are taking longer to test / check.

Or someone was just having a chuckle at the end of the day.

DM your number

Been watching this today- thanks very much for your help, really appreciated. I'm desperately looking for a ticket and hoping for another sale of general or coach tickets. All the rest of my group have tickets and i'm the last one... Is there any way i could be added to the whatsapp group so i don't miss out?

Yeh it says 'Admission Tickets are currently unavailable' on that and i haven't got a ticket...

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm/850002

Is this link doing the "Tickets currently unavailable" thing for most people? I see the page is live, but I can't go any further because I already have my ticket booked.

DM me

Been watching this today- thanks very much for your help, really appreciated. I'm desperately looking for a ticket and hoping for another sale of general or coach tickets. All the rest of my group have tickets and i'm the last one... Is there any way i could be added to the whatsapp group so i don't miss out?