Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Can't believe I actually managed to get a ticket yesterday. I had just parked up to pick kids up from school then received the whatsapp notification. I checked my email, clicked on the glastomonitor link and I was in. Very nervously inputted the details on my phone and got the ticket confirmation. It worked like a dream! Thanks siblin and cityboy for your help, I wouldn't have done it without you.....and I made the school pick up on time!

coach sales should be today if anyone still needs help im willing!! got mine yesterday so all i have in my heart now if love!

Is this a guess? I'd love help if willing! SO sad I missed yesterday, because I went on work lunch!x

Do we think there will be nothing today as not much action on email page? Trying to work out what work I should do when to be nearest the computer for ticket time?

the thing is they've already prepared for it, so if they need to do it again I wouldn't expect much in the way of change.

However on the flip side I've got no reason to suspect they will have any on sale today.

Missed this! Do we think that's it then?

I had follow that page set up which worked fine last year but not a sausage despite updating the address. Anyone else have this problem?

I had similar problem with the Watch that Page one too, found one message caught up in our work spam filter a while back so released that, but never saw another notification after that. Luckily I was at the computer when they went up on sale so was able to get the last ones our group were after (including mine!). Sorry you missed out, but fingers crossed that the rumour of another ticket release in this thread is correct.

Wednesday coach link is up but no tickets available yet - possibly testing and getting ready like yesterday.

Warning - if you load up the page and select coach destination form the drop down, this does not do a server check so to see if the availability has changed you need to refresh the whole page

I just went in with a friends reg number who's not going this year and it worked..

It lets you get that far. When you select the place your leaving from it says tickets on sale at 12:00 on Friday 26th June... Could be testing. Everyone be on alert.