Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Totally this.

Luckily got our tickets in October but this thread makes me realise again that if you are patient, lucky and dedicate the time there is a good chance you will get tickets

So true! Congratulations to everyone who managed to get a ticket in todays not so secret secret resale!

Yes a big thank you to Cityboy and Siblin. Whatsapp pinged and before looking I knew we were on. Had page opened in work, refreshed and straight in. Got my cousin sorted after a complete pantomime with her last few weeks. Delighted for everyone who got sorted. Looking forward to the megalash with you all next month!

I've just started a new job and was chairing a t con. Quickly muttered something about an ocado delivery and rang off! Not the best thing to have done but worth it :)

Now for no Caribou clash!!! AHHHH

Well done everyone, fantastically heart warming this thread and the sense of community within this forum, amazing, see you in June

I've been popping into this thread every now and again hoping that everyone looking for a ticket got one and that's pretty much what happened! I got so excited for you all that I read loads more build up and then all the posts of people saying they got one! Great stuff! So happy for you all and nuff respect to Siblin and cityboy! See you all at the Efests meet!

I actually nearly missed getting my ticket was in the toilet and didn't take my phone and when I got back had messages and phone calls galore still have to pinch myself now I'm wondering what im going to do with my says at work now and really looking forward to meeting up with people

Sooo many people are going to know about the "secret" resale next year seeing as Glastonbury announced it on their home page. Still though, only us truly dedicated folk will succeed lol.

dont sweat - they did last year too but not many people notice. most people have given up or already have their tickets..

Just out of curiosity Siblin, I didn't notice at the time but the alert I got at 3pm had the html change score as low and the view change as none/trace. It was the alert 22 minutes earlier that had the view change as high, even though when I looked it was the same as it has been for ages. Any idea why that happened?

the image score thing is a bit experimental and doesn't deal with the redirects see tickets perform very well. basically they changed a redirect first, then changed the content of the page.

guess it confirms what we already knew.. when things look like something might happen be on high alert!

Well done everyone who got a ticket, some serious commitment in this thread! For anyone who missed out, I got an email from DC site services today saying they still need people to work at the festival. I've worked 3 times and paid 3 times and I think honestly both are as good as each other as you get to see a different side of the festival and turn up two days early. With DC you do 8 hour shifts each day and get paid in addition to the free ticket. The jobs are more interesting than the charity ones available and if you choose to work in the campervan fields you usually get a day off if you want once everyone's arrived..

the image score thing is a bit experimental and doesn't deal with the redirects see tickets perform very well. basically they changed a redirect first, then changed the content of the page.

guess it confirms what we already knew.. when things look like something might happen be on high alert!

Yeah there were some minor changes at 14:30 which had me on alert...

> </ul>

> <ul id="choices" style="clear: both;">

Then 3pm I got the e-mail I had been waiting for...

CFTSnkHWoAIZXWh.png

It took me several minutes to track down my mates' reg numbers and postcodes from some Facebook group set up back in October! ... and by the time I had logged in to buy their tickets, they had beat me to it (thanks to the WhatsApp group, I think)

Great work everybody - Glastonbury just got that little bit more special.

Also nice to know in the future that with tickets getting increasingly harder to purchase in the regular sales, we always have this fallback option (if you put in the necessary leg work :) )