Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Delving into the code on this page glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-resale-landing# shows a comment that suggests another link, that has yet to be made live:

/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/867749

I'm not sure what the root for this link is, but would guess it might be seetickets.com ... any wiser heads out there got any thoughts?

Siblin, for instance?

Delving into the code on this page glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-resale-landing# shows a comment that suggests another link, that has yet to be made live:

/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/867749

I'm not sure what the root for this link is, but would guess it might be seetickets.com ... any wiser heads out there got any thoughts?

Siblin, for instance?

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/867749

Page not found though as I'm guesssing it's not live yet

This doesn't prove anything, that resale landing page was from the April resales. They say sold out for the coach tickets on that page. When it was live in April it probably linked through to that Thursday coach page. Not convinced it will come back live again.

Edited by chronicideas