Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I can't believe how anxious this is making me and I already have a ticket. Non stop checking of various avenues It's crazy. I realise a weekend sale won't happen but a little nagging voice keeps making me look. Anyone else hearing voices?

It won't be on a weekend. Most ticket sales are done during the week, op reckoned see tickets pay staff overtime for the glasto regular sale and normal resale, they also do the secret resale during weekday afternoons as to not interfere with any new concerts tickets being released that week.

I'd say we'll have some sort of indication on Monday ifs it's happening next week or not, if it happens it'll be before the end of the month or that's a tight timescale to process the resales and get the tickets sent out on time. We have to remember these aren't like normal tickets that could be sent as e tickets, these are photographed, registered tickets which I'm guessing take time

Hi, I dont suppose there's anyone on here that is only punting for 2 GA that could purchase mine also, I need 2 also? Work and family life dictates that if I can't be at a computer all day long even with 'siblins' fantastic help. I can wire the money as soon as possible after purchase. Thanks in advance. Craig

Edited by ten2doc

Yeah I think so but I'd never forgive myself if it happened and I missed tickets for ny friends! Do you think that now the tickets have started being dispatched it's a bad sign for resales?

I wouldn't worry too much. For many of us it still says they are waiting for them to be in stock

Guys, those of you in the whatsapp group please don't use it to post your thanks, have a debate or anything else please. It's for alerts of the resale only - all other thoughts can be posted here.

Enjoy the weekend - it's back to biting your nails and hitting F5 on Monday! :)

Yeah you can post your thanks here oh and also actually download whatsapp before sending your number the amount of people I've had to chase

Guys, those of you in the whatsapp group please don't use it to post your thanks, have a debate or anything else please. It's for alerts of the resale only - all other thoughts can be posted here.

Enjoy the weekend - it's back to biting your nails and hitting F5 on Monday! :)