Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Siblin just wanted to check with you as I've not received an email alert in days. I believe I had the right two checked for tickets. Is this correct there hasn't been.

The rest of you this has been one hell of a week, as I doubt today will be the day we have another week together next

yep there haven't been any updates! its eerily quiet

This feels a bit like field a dreams except were saying if we wish for them they will come lol

Its not wishing our lives away, far from it. There's been the secret resales other years and there will be returned tickets, what are Glasto/See tickets going to do with them, give them away ? No, they'll resell them and recoup the revenue, simple really.

I just think that the messing up of peoples refunds and the passing of Phill Miller has pushed the timeline back a week or two.

Its not wishing our lives away, far from it. There's been the secret resales other years and there will be returned tickets, what are Glasto/See tickets going to do with them, give them away ? No, they'll resell them and recoup the revenue, simple really.

I just think that the messing up of peoples refunds and the passing of Phill Miller has pushed the timeline back a week or two.

That's what I like to be thinking too

You read it wrong mate I wasn't saying we were wishing our lives away lol

Until recently I have been quite proud of the fact that I am one of the last people on earth to own a mobile phone.

Not now though - Unless something happens when I'm at work or have my laptop on at home I could be screwed!

Day gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my ticket is bought. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no clothes and do no work. I shall live and die at my computer. I am the keyboard on the ethernet. I am the watcher on the web. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the notification that wakes the sleepers, the pass into the realms of Glastonbury. I pledge my life and honor to the Resale's Watch, for this day and all the days to come.

:D

• Upvote 6