Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Good thinking Batman someone must be able to check

5pm would be a pretty anti-social time to release tickets with most people either leaving work or wrapping up for the day.

I would suspect the time to be more like mid-morning or mid-afternoon? Just a theory.

Perhaps the admins could grab that (mis)informant's IP and cross reference against other members to see if someone was having a sneaky wind up.... ;) or maybe it would belong to a seetickets range and we would all be in shock.. :-O

Am I the only one trying for themselves? Everyone give up on their lazy mates and help me! ;)

I'm trying for myself and I now need to stay at work till 7.00 to do all the stuff I haven't done over the last two hours!

Edited by tjamest

Yep, same. Planning on earning plenty of cider tokens if this pulls off.

Haha true. One of them keeps trying to buy me drinks when we're out just because I was planning on doing this for him. I do feel quite bad because I got through in the normal resale and bought tickets for myself and had to pick one friend, so I'm hoping I can now get them for my other friends as it's kinda my fault they don't have tickets.

Am I the only one trying for themselves? Everyone give up on their lazy mates and help me! ;)

I'm trying for myself and will seethe with jealousy if everyone rallies around you now! Well, not really, but you know what I mean!

Edited by plateofchips

Who knows when it's safe to leave.

Last year after the tiny amount of GA tickets initially released on the Wednesday I gave up and went out, only to return here 30 mins later to find dozens of joyful new ticket holders and me having to settle for Boomtown instead

Edited by tjamest

I have been a-lurking and a-watching and a-click click clicking for weeks now, I feel the need to say hello to everyone and join in the solidarity. Being driven mad by the wait!

I have tickets but trying for my brother in law - feel slightly responsible as I told him he didn't need to check whether his reg still valid!

Good luck all!

If anyone wants anything else to obsessively check the weather report is looking good at the mo ;)

Don't forget me

yeah,thats a given lol i hope every one does here. i do feel you will be safe to leave untill monday.just keep checking back each day cos coaches will be first then you know ga will happen. its mad how most of us are here for others wanting them to enjoy what we do,just for them to say "nice one" when you give them the good news

Exactly everyone is willing each other to get a ticket

yeah,thats a given lol i hope every one does here. i do feel you will be safe to leave untill monday.just keep checking back each day cos coaches will be first then you know ga will happen. its mad how most of us are here for others wanting them to enjoy what we do,just for them to say "nice one" when you give them the good news