Secret resales 2015

Terence99

F5, F5, F5, F5, breathe, F5, F5, F5, do work email, F5
Hello all, have lurked on the Glastonbury Forum for many years (even before it was hosted by e.festivals, but the least said about that the better I suspect!).
F5, F5, F5, boss coming, look busy, F5
Finally been lured from the darkness to say hello as this forum is the only thing keeping me sane as I face the prospect of not going to the festival this year (just one of two from my group who didn’t get a ticket).
F5, F5, F5
It’s been a tough, soul destroying business so far, but good luck all, we can but try!
F5, F5, I now no longer know where the keyboard ends and my finger begins!

Seriously, get a page monitor. Do 10 seconds of research and you don't need to F5.

I don't see none of that when I look all I see is sold out

Pull back the curtain and View Source on the web page and you'll see a crazy new world that'll blow your mind. Either that or a load of confusing text that you should be happy you don't understand and can ignore and go on with your life :)

Text is commented out in the code and thus invisible to normal viewing modes.

oh I'm on my phone

Pull back the curtain and View Source on the web page and you'll see a crazy new world that'll blow your mind. Either that or a load of confusing text that you should be happy you don't understand and can ignore and go on with your life :)

Text is commented out in the code and thus invisible to normal viewing modes.

I don't think I'm gonna run the risk of waiting for a GA imagine if they only did coach and you decided to wait in hope of GA

they wont do one without the other,you have to be lightning quick for coach sales.i suggest getting to a computer where you have your details in autofill

Now I really hope it does happen at 5 tonight, but try not to get your hopes up too much...it wouldn't be the first time someone has registered an account and posted false information (Stone Roses headlining etc.)

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im only getting 2 if people want me to try for them too.

I've often wondered how that works, with the payment, I mean putting that trust in strangers?

Don't get me wrong, you all seem like lovely peolpe but it's still very trusting.

I don't think I'm gonna run the risk of waiting for a GA imagine if they only did coach and you decided to wait in hope of GA

To anyone who has done this before, what is the returns policy for the 'secret' resale tickets?

I've often wondered how that works, with the payment, I mean putting that trust in strangers?

Don't get me wrong, you all seem like lovely peolpe but it's still very trusting.

look yeah ive got a new car to pay for give me your details

To anyone who has done this before, what is the returns policy for the 'secret' resale tickets?

I haven't done it before but I believe that there isn't a returns policy for the unannounced sales?

Correct. Its pretty much nailed down in the T's&C's its non refundable at this stage.