Secret resales 2015

Terence99

This.

Don't disagree but calling people idiots for trying to open communications with the powers that be (albeit via twitter) sounds a bit harsh when we could all do with knowing a bit more of their intentions around the resales.

Anyway, good luck to you all I'm sure the dedication will pay off you'll all be drinking large quantities of cider from a certain blue bus come the end of June.

The forum is imploding!!!! Keep it together man(slap round face)

Yep, screw it. Neil, close off this thread.. I'm gonna tear down my page monitor. Hopefully Michael and Emily will be reading and cancel the festival.. oh and cancel Christmas while we're at it! ;)

• Upvote 1

I did get offered a way in by paying £400 I got told I would be dropped in the festival in the back of a van sounded too dodgy to me didn't want to risk paying that money and then not getting in

is there no pages for look a like tickets being sold yet or for artist tickets. I got one in '11 on here. im happy to pay well over the odds to avoid all this

is there no pages for look a like tickets being sold yet or for artist tickets. I got one in '11 on here. im happy to pay well over the odds to avoid all this

i think they will come up soon once people have started to recieve there tickets off see

Don't disagree but calling people idiots for trying to open communications with the powers that be (albeit via twitter) sounds a bit harsh when we could all do with knowing a bit more of their intentions around the resales.

Anyway, good luck to you all I'm sure the dedication will pay off you'll all be drinking large quantities of cider from a certain blue bus come the end of June.

Hmmm pretty sure I didn't call anyone specifically an idiot, just suggested that perhaps we stop drawing further attention on twitter for the good of ALL on here.

I know what you mean but unless Michael Eavis is talking out of his ass then there will be some tickets

I think people have been naive in there desperation for a ticket as nothing was mentioned on the site. Just hope you all haven't used up all your patience on this non sale as there will be one