Secret resales 2015

Terence99

HI All,

I have been following this thread for the past week or so!!! I really need two tickets for my little brother and sister-in-law who sadly missed out on tickets! I don't quite understand how Siblin can help?? I am not really very technical?? but if you could also inform me of when they go on sale I would really appreciate it??

Thanks

Jackie

Basically if any changes happen to the seeticket Glastonbury page you will get an email alerting you to the change from a script that Siblin created. If you DM him he will add you to the mailing list

Other than that you can keep an eye on this thread, or keep refreshing the ticket page and hope it's your lucky day

Basically if any changes happen to the seeticket Glastonbury page you will get an email alerting you to the change from a script that Siblin created. If you DM him he will add you to the mailing list

Other than that you can keep an eye on this thread, or keep refreshing the ticket page and hope it's your lucky day

Hi,

Right get it!!! I will direct message him then. Thanks for the explanation! Loving the Glasto sprit on this thread! Lets hope Siblin ends up a hero for alerting us all!!!

Cheers

Been watching this page religiously the past few days, thought I'd finally make an account and speak!

If it's any help (probably not! just another cryptic piece) a week or so ago I was reading the T&C's on the glasto page about unsold tickets after the 8th, and it said a small batch would be released the week of the 12th. This has since been deleted from the page (should have said week of the 11th and is obviously from last year). Find it strange that they haven't replaced it with this years date, maybe they're having problems with the refunds?

Been watching this page religiously the past few days, thought I'd finally make an account and speak!

If it's any help (probably not! just another cryptic piece) a week or so ago I was reading the T&C's on the glasto page about unsold tickets after the 8th, and it said a small batch would be released the week of the 12th. This has since been deleted from the page (should have said week of the 11th and is obviously from last year). Find it strange that they haven't replaced it with this years date, maybe they're having problems with the refunds?

Are you sure you didn't read the T&C's page from last year?? Are you sure it was this year's T&C page because I think they only recently took down last year's page??

I found this page which still exists but its for last year 2014...

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/ticket-resales-refund-and-delivery-faq/

Edited by chronicideas

I'm certain there will be a resale. If as little as 0.5% of buyers have cancelled then that's still close to £140k in revenue for the festival and nearly £6k in booking fees for See so I can't see them absorbing that amount back into the festival.

I think See are always deliberately secretive as to when the resale will be because whilst they want to sell all the available ticketes they dont want another anounced resale that will interfere with their usual business.

• Upvote 1

I'm certain there will be a resale. If as little as 0.5% of buyers have cancelled then that's still close to £140k in revenue for the festival and nearly £6k in booking fees for See so I can't see them absorbing that amount back into the festival.

I think See are always deliberately secretive as to when the resale will be because whilst they want to sell all the available ticketes they dont want another anounced resale that will interfere with their usual business.

I still don't think it will be this week though, Glastonbury pretty much always put some small print on one of their ticket info pages a week or two before the secret resale happens

Most sensible thing i have heard in a while !!!

Hi Guys, been following for a few days, only just worked out how to reply, to give you an idea of my tech no how, would love to be added to siblin's mailing list if at all possible! And look forward to seeing you all in a field in 43 days

Hi,

I've just been added onto the list, you juist need to send a send a direct message to Siblin xD

Rule 35 (google the previous rule)... if it exists there is an iPhone app for it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/page-monitor/id324861754?mt=8

Just put off slightly by the customer review:

"the app works fine, i'm using it every day. The notifications aren't immediate but are very useful."