Secret resales 2015

Terence99

New day - more unnecessary hammering away on F5. I really hope I'm wrong!

Try Check4Change (Firefox) plugins which will alert you (David Bowie singing 'Changes' lol) when

a page has changed, works in the background, pauses refreshes when it happens so you don't lose

that login page...

Great to see so many people dedicating their time to get a ticket - does anybody have an idea how many passes/tickets go to corporates etc etc?

Good luck all.

I don't know how many go through the Hospitality route however I have applied for them a number of times and never been successful. They always say that there are a limited number and that unless you are from the music industry or media then you are unlikely to be successful.....this year was the first time I have received an email back informing that due to high demand I have been unsuccessful

I don't know how many go through the Hospitality route however I have applied for them a number of times and never been successful. They always say that there are a limited number and that unless you are from the music industry or media then you are unlikely to be successful.....this year was the first time I have received an email back informing that due to high demand I have been unsuccessful

I was luckily successful in Hospitality last year, it's not easy, you either have to work in a recognized/well-known business in the music industry and/or be affiliated with the BBC. Also, Hospitality is a bit shit to be honest, soulless people in the interstage area. The real party is where everyone else is. The only good thing is you get flushing toilets with a constant supply of toilet paper.

Edited by chronicideas

I was luckily successful in Hospitality last year, it's not easy, you either have to work in a recognized/well-known business in the music industry and/or be affiliated with the BBC. Also, Hospitality is a bit shit to be honest, soulless people in the interstage area. The real party is where everyone else is.

Yer i imagine that it would be a bit flat backstage its just any way to get hold of a ticket!!

Hi all, longtime lurker...does anyone know how quickly the tickets sold out through the secret resale last year? (Sorry if this has already been asked)

I need to grab some lunch but I'm scared to leave the computer lol.

GA was about 10 minutes last year but didn't start till 2pm

HI All,

I have been following this thread for the past week or so!!! I really need two tickets for my little brother and sister-in-law who sadly missed out on tickets! I don't quite understand how Siblin can help?? I am not really very technical?? but if you could also inform me of when they go on sale I would really appreciate it??

Thanks

Jackie