Secret resales 2015

Terence99

that used to be the protocol though didnt it, the festival would "absorb" the late cancelled tickets. but with the recent licence increase in performers and staff numbers you wouldnt think that they now need to do this

There are far fewer returned TIPI and campervan tickets, but they were still put back in the pot yesterday

I think that's the free sunday tickets.. theres an extended catchment area for people who are guaranteed tickets but still have to pay for them.

There aren't free sunday tickets for locals. There are free weekend tickets for locals who are very close i.e. pilton and hamlets surrounding the festival. There are also Sunday local tickets available to buy (for the wider area), but you had to apply for those at the end of last year. I think that there might be some local weekend tickets available, but I've never had to get those as Im close enough for a free one. Fairly sure that's all done and dusted earlier tho.

So, have they all gone now? Or will more be available during any secret resale?

If they have the same Ts&Cs as the main tickets (i.e. refund by the 8th of may) i'd suspect they've all gone by now. Though be thankful, I'd happily sleep butt-naked in the stone circle providing I have my GA ticket, which this year I was fortunate enough to get in the first round)

If they have the same Ts&Cs as the main tickets (i.e. refund by the 8th of may) i'd suspect they've all gone by now. Though be thankful, I'd happily sleep butt-naked in the stone circle providing I have my GA ticket, which this year I was fortunate enough to get in the first round)

OK probably wasting my time then. How do you know all this may I ask?

OK probably wasting my time then. How do you know all this may I ask?

Just from experience of last year, each category of tickets were bundled in pots.

I have no special knowledge though so I could well be wrong! And like I say, I don't know if the Ts&Cs are the same.

I just got a notification from the siblin glastomonitor for the coach ticket sales but there are no tickets

Got that as well, got extremely anxious.

My fault - I updated a URL based on new information. False alarm

Siblin, I didn't receive an update, just wondered if I am still on the list?

Its one of the more obscure URL's which you would only have if you enabled it - in the emails you get there is a link you can click on to enable and disable the different URL. Theres a very slim chance one of those may change first, but the downside is more spam and false alarms. Bit of a trade off