Secret resales 2015

Terence99

How do you get a page change alert thingy ? Im only after a campervan ticket as I managed to get a ticket in the official resale.

I'm not sure you can get any page alert for the campervans. The link is already there but adding your reg details just brings up 'tickets not available'. I think Siblin mentioned yesterday that he was looking at a way of monitoring it but the need to add registration details was a stumbling block.

but if you do it at the right moment, it will sell you tickets.

The front bit is switched on for a reason, not no reason. The bits behind that will be switched on and off as and when See are putting transactions thru on the sly.

So would you advise people to keep trying that link?

I'm not sure you can get any page alert for the campervans. The link is already there but adding your reg details just brings up 'tickets not available'. I think Siblin mentioned yesterday that he was looking at a way of monitoring it but the need to add registration details was a stumbling block.

Cheers for the info musky, save me trying for ages without success. I will just keep popping back on the page in hope I hit the right times. I noticed a few people had joy yesterday but you had to be quick fingered on the keyboard.

Morning everyone, thought I should say hello rather than lurking around in the background.

I'm watching these two sites.

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm/850002/

Does that seem right?

yes that seems to be right... the first one should change so you could use a page monitor.....although the second one has been up for a while there seems to be some people thinking that you just need to get lucky and press proceed at the right time.....I am thinking this could be a possibility now??

but if you do it at the right moment, it will sell you tickets.

The front bit is switched on for a reason, not no reason. The bits behind that will be switched on and off as and when See are putting transactions thru on the sly.

I think they have the ability for enabling certain reg numbers for the locals who are entitled to tickets, and I think this is why they have a working link. So checking against this link might give you a slight advantage (they'll put the ticket on sale before changing the main page), but it'll be minor.

I've actually been using a set of reg credentials against this URL but that's separate to the main thing that emails everyone. There don't seem to have been any changes to availability since the main resale.

Exactly. Whilst im playing with ways of submitting reg details and stuff, checking for campervan tickets would require a working registration number that has main tickets. I wouldn't want to risk anyones main registration for this!