Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

This is a massive bump, but I've now got a spare ticket for the Roundhouse on Saturday if anyone's interested in it?

That also leaves me bimbling around on my own (again) - beer anyone? 

Aaaaaaand to get properly back on topic - JPT headline would be bloody lovely, but NOT on Friday, Radiohead would win that. 

43 minutes ago, bethannny said:

This is a massive bump, but I've now got a spare ticket for the Roundhouse on Saturday if anyone's interested in it?

That also leaves me bimbling around on my own (again) - beer anyone? 

Aaaaaaand to get properly back on topic - JPT headline would be bloody lovely, but NOT on Friday, Radiohead would win that. 

Hey. Is the ticket still going? If so I may have a taker. My friend was after one. 

1 hour ago, jonodillieono said:

Radiohead are Friday mate. You're sorted.

Don't act like you don't like Radiohead. You clearly haven't listened to them enough

I forced myself into listening to them early last year, I thought I'd made a breakthrough when I liked them for a month. But the feeling is now lost haha

I'd be up for a headline slot on JPT or WH for these. I'm actually in London on Saturday night, but otherwise occupied which is a pisser as I'd quite like to go. Enjoy, all those going. I reckon RTJ are going to be number 2 priority for me in terms of clashes (second to Mr .Paak)

Kind of only half excited for them at Glasto as I am seeing them Saturday but a top booking and I hope they don't clash as I normally try to choose the act I haven't seen longest or won't likely see in these cases.

Was gutted to miss them when they last played! 

Seeing them tonight at Albert Hall, a lot of bands playing a few months before the festival in my favorite venue would mean I wouldn't worry about seeing them at Glastonbury, but I can see this just whetting my appetite.

The west holts set last time was glorious and the second best set of the weekend for me (I imagine I don't have to tell you The Fall were the best) I reckon they could bump up to 5th down on the pyramid. I'd rather a higher slot on jp tent though.

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

Seeing them tonight at Albert Hall, a lot of bands playing a few months before the festival in my favorite venue would mean I wouldn't worry about seeing them at Glastonbury, but I can see this just whetting my appetite.

The west holts set last time was glorious and the second best set of the weekend for me (I imagine I don't have to tell you The Fall were the best) I reckon they could bump up to 5th down on the pyramid. I'd rather a higher slot on jp tent though.

For the sake of avoiding clashes I'd much rather they were mid Pyramid or Other and think they'd nail either of those slots if given the chance. Reckon they'll be mid-Other myself.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

For the sake of avoiding clashes I'd much rather they were mid Pyramid or Other and think they'd nail either of those slots if given the chance. Reckon they'll be mid-Other myself.

Mid pyramid would he fucking awful. Get them headlining JPT, that intensity needs to be enclosed 

9 hours ago, TheBurns said:

Just got home from RTJ at the olypmia and it was one of the best gigs I've been to in ages, Killer Mike was in rare form! Not sure there's any clash that will keep me from them at glasto.

Was at it aswell. Great gig. Still no wiser as to where the new stuff would work best. 

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Mid pyramid would he fucking awful. Get them headlining JPT, that intensity needs to be enclosed 

I'd rather a slightly lesser (but still ace) set in the middle of the day on a big stage than a fantastic set that I'd miss on a smaller stage, but that's just me being selfish. I often prefer sets I actually get to see :P 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I only say pyramid because they usually have a hip-hopper on the Friday and I'm not sure who else it could be. I was sure that Skepta would crash and burn there but thoroughly enjoyed that. De La Soul were really good there (I only discovered Deltron 3030 after reading the reviews on here after, D'oh) and they recently played Albert Hall as well so size wise it could add up even if I'm stretching logic a bit there. In the sun combined with the energy of Friday I reckon they could pull it off but I agree it's far from the best place to put them. 

Everything crossed for a Hell stage 2am slot, they seem to like the festival enough when you look at their tour schedule and the fact they're there in the first place.

Edited by priest17
Shmautocorrect

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I'd rather a slightly lesser (but still ace) set in the middle of the day on a big stage than a fantastic set that I'd miss on a smaller stage, but that's just me being selfish. I often prefer sets I actually get to see :P 

Saturday night JP headline is where I want them as the other stages are looking bleak as fuck for me that night. Don't wanna see Foos, alt-J, The Jacksons or Warpaint. Either them or Justice can save it but I'm sure Justice will be WH (and therefore not Sat).