Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

As I'm seeing Hot Chip and RTJ this seemed good to mee but I dont't quite understand the Caribou hype, can someone explain? Theyre okay, but not amazing to me, are they amazing live or something?

I've not seen him live either, just love the way he sounds. I like the slightly lo-if-ness (that's not a word). Plus at sunset it's going to sound doubly beautiful.

Now I'm not sure if my text-based joke on the Internet with people I've never met has hit the mark.

Tricky.

hehe I spend at least 80% of my day and 90% of my posts wondering that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've not seen him live either, just love the way he sounds. I like the slightly lo-if-ness (that's not a word). Plus at sunset it's going to sound doubly beautiful.

Everyone seems to love him so i'll probably just stay put after RTJ for convenience and hopefully be dazzled :)

having listened to RTJ2 on my run last night I'm really hyped for this, I love Caribou and I've always been a Hot Chip fan so it's a fantastic streak for my first Glastonbury to start with

all I need now is beautiful weather and it's going to be perfection

Really unsure on whether to see SFA or Hot Chip too! The Friday is crazy bad for clashes.

I've got my Friday planned now:

Wolf Alice - Vaccines (miss first & last 10 mins) - RTJ - Proclaimers - Foos (until 10.30ish) - SFA

Gutted about missing Hot Chip but sadly that's how it has to be .

I've got my Friday planned now:

Wolf Alice - Vaccines (miss first & last 10 mins) - RTJ - Proclaimers - Foos (until 10.30ish) - SFA

Gutted about missing Hot Chip but sadly that's how it has to be .

Hugh Jass, a question, I've seen a couple of people saying they are going to see The Proclaimers, what's the attraction? I'm scottish(I thought only scots liked them), I've seen them a few times at T, and find them nothing short of insufferable nonsense

Hugh Jass, a question, I've seen a couple of people saying they are going to see The Proclaimers, what's the attraction? I'm scottish(I thought only scots liked them), I've seen them a few times at T, and find them nothing short of insufferable nonsense

Honestly... I'm really not arsed, I only know the obvious novelty song, but Mrs Jass wants to see them and we have an agreement that every year I'll stand through something I (usually) hate that she really wants to see. Previous winners of this accolade have included Mumfords, Kodaline and U2.

It's only for an hour...

They've got loads of mint songs!!

Seen them in 2013 so not that fussed this year due to clashes!!

I have been listening to RTJ loads recently, so fucking excited. Skipped out on them at Field Day because I thought it was going to be overcrowded and I didn't want anything to ruin this experience. Friday West Holts is just impeccable. Shame about Sharon giving me doubts.