Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

Are you there FF? Looked absolutely amazing

Yeah I am. It was insane. There was some 40 something Spanish woman behind me who knew every single word and was shouting them in to her unamused husbands face - too funny. Definitely a must see at glastonbury regardless of where they play or who they clash with

I've been aware of their(or is it his?) existence for a while buy never given them a chance, im going to be watching caribou then hot chip so I thought I'd give them (him) a listen and I'm now bursting with excitement

I went for run the jewels 2 and found it really impressive, I suspect the live show will be pretty energetic

I've been aware of their(or is it his?) existence for a while buy never given them a chance, im going to be watching caribou then hot chip so I thought I'd give them (him) a listen and I'm now bursting with excitement

I went for run the jewels 2 and found it really impressive, I suspect the live show will be pretty energetic

Killer Mike and El-P.

My only problem with the Holy Trinity that is RTJ>Caribou>Hot Chip is that (steady, now...) I really like the Circa Waves record and want to see them in the JPT.

So, do (1) watch of Circa Waves and leg it to WH for the second half of RTJ or (2) watch half an hour of Circa Waves and leg it for all of RTJ?

Genuinely uncertain what to do there. I guess the sensible thing is to start with Circa Waves and then make a decision based on how much I'm enjoying them...

⌗glastonburyisonelongFOMO!

:)

Ben

My only problem with the Holy Trinity that is RTJ>Caribou>Hot Chip is that (steady, now...) I really like the Circa Waves record and want to see them in the JPT.

So, do (1) watch of Circa Waves and leg it to WH for the second half of RTJ or (2) watch half an hour of Circa Waves and leg it for all of RTJ?

Genuinely uncertain what to do there. I guess the sensible thing is to start with Circa Waves and then make a decision based on how much I'm enjoying them...

⌗glastonburyisonelongFOMO!

:)

Ben

Go see RTJ

Fuck a FOMO.

Watch all of RTJ. You'll regret it if you turn up half way and see how much the place is bouncing. A fantastic live act. Even though I only saw them last week they're my most looked forward to act of glastonbury

Go see RTJ

Fuck a FOMO.

And lo, the forum Voices of Reason® did giveth of their wisdom. And all was good.

Merci, chaps.

Ben

Well you might get a different response if you said it in a Circa Waves thread. :P I would think they'll end up touring and doing festivals regularly for the next few years whereas RTJ probably won't so if I was to be reasonable I'd say RTJ as well. Or Sharon Van Etten.

Edited by dentalplan

Well you might get a different response if you said it in a Circa Waves thread. :P I would think they'll end up touring and doing festivals regularly for the next few years whereas RTJ probably won't so if I was to be reasonable I'd say RTJ as well. Or Sharon Van Etten.

I'm aiming for both. Start making my way out of RTJ ten minutes before the end, leg it to the Park.

I'm aiming for both. Start making my way out of RTJ ten minutes before the end, leg it to the Park.

Yes, the delightful SVE has had to be sacrificed, I'm afraid. That RTJ into Caribou into Hot Chip party will be fabulous. But I saw SVE at Green Man last year, and she was great. I guess it's the right thing to do if you're heading for SFA for your Friday headliner.

Ben