announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this in copy & paste, excel friendly format anywhere? want to run some stats, the long a-z list on the site just copies over as delimited text though.

i made one of these last year and put it in a google doc (thread)

it's sortable by day, time, stage, AtoZ etc.

i'll do one for this year when the timings have stopped changing (that was only a few days before last year).

the clashfinder is one of my favourite things in the world but the export function doesn't have the nice "blurb" for each act that mine has (from the glasto site).

He's playing another show in the evening, he was rumored to be playing around 3pm on the Saturday though. The Bootleg thing also struck me as odd.

Frank is aty 3pm still I think but it's the Leftfield talk with Billy Bragg. Him playing that early on Other isn't surprising really.

One thing is clear.

The after hours selections mean my feet will be in absolute ribbons by Monday.

Wow stage Thursday night
Glade Lounge and/or Stonebridge Friday night

Spaceport or Beat Hotel, then Genosys Saturday night

The Temple Sunday night

Unimaginable depression Monday night

Just realised, we all thought big Sean gave away the Kanye booking.... I don't see him anywhere on there

um, he did, didn't he? him playing a gig in the UK the day after Glasto was because he is in the country and was going to be performing with Kanye....

him playing his own Glastonbury gig wasn't really mentioned...

Thought since I saw the line up that Glass Animals were Animal Collective... gutted :(

Though in better news Shlomo & the Vocal Orchestra seem really cool, shame they are Clashing with Everything Everything & Alabama Shakes.

Worst clash of the weekend for me. Seen them all before and they're all fantastic live. EE playing William's Green too so that makes it a bit easier. Vocal Orchestra was ridiculously entertaining last time (2009 I think) with loads of special guests but I can't get enough of Alabama Shakes and foolishly missed them for Rodriguez last time. Decisions decisions...