I played more Bloodborne last night since my 8 hour session, not for much longer mind which makes me sad, not had much time the last couple days, but I've hit my first real wall. I haven't hit major frustration yet, cause i'm still loving every bloody minute, but Vicar Amelia, you are a right pain in my ass. Why you no die :(

Edited by TheJackson

I did the first mission on Hitman 2. Only got a professional rating on normal difficulty. Don't see how you can do it without having to kill some people.

I did the first mission on Hitman 2. Only got a professional rating on normal difficulty. Don't see how you can do it without having to kill some people.

That's the "Anathema" level, right? Aside from knocking out the peeing guard with anesthetic and using a uniform the rest of the level is just timing.

That's the "Anathema" level, right? Aside from knocking out the peeing guard with anesthetic and using a uniform the rest of the level is just timing.

i feel like the timing kept getting knocked Somehow. I went in with the flowers, sneaked my guns in with the delivery guy, picked them up on the other side, up the right hand side stairs, shot the two dudes up there and then the boss. His all the bodies in a seperate room. Waited for the dude with the car keys to come up, shot him and continued the mission through to the end.

i feel like the timing kept getting knocked Somehow. I went in with the flowers, sneaked my guns in with the delivery guy, picked them up on the other side, up the right hand side stairs, shot the two dudes up there and then the boss. His all the bodies in a seperate room. Waited for the dude with the car keys to come up, shot him and continued the mission through to the end.

Been a long time since I played it. Definitely can be done. Try another route.

Let's hope this Deus Ex doesn't let you play as stealth or fighter for the entire game then dumps you in a mandatory "you'd bloody better well be fighter-spec" boss battle.

Edited by viberunner

Can't decide to get GTA V on PC at release or wait til the drop in price!

The director mode has got me very tempted!

(Plus Project CARs should finally be out next month, oh decisions!)

So since the last PS4 update my original pad I had with the console hasn't worked properly, it was originaly just the R1 but today its become utterly bust.

Tried the reset methods and all the buttons work again apart from R1 and R2.

Anyone else had this problem?

Let's hope this Deus Ex doesn't let you play as stealth or fighter for the entire game then dumps you in a mandatory "you'd bloody better well be fighter-spec" boss battle.

AKA lets hope they dont outsource the bosses again

The last Deus Ex game was excellent, but needed a little bit of polish here and there. I might finally be tempted to get a next gen console for the new one.

New Guitar Hero game ''Guitar Hero Live'' announced for later in the year!

Get in!!!

I never liked the pretend to play instruments fad but this reboot sounds weird, you now play to videos of people in a crowd.

Anyone who still plays destiny (like me, a lot) must be fuming (like me, a lot) that the next DLC doesnt come with a raid

I'm not happy but I will see what the new mode is like before I complain too much. Disappointing news though.

I'm not happy but I will see what the new mode is like before I complain too much. Disappointing news though.

Had a great time with Destiny while it lasted, I just get fed up of the grind, and being drip fed features that should have been there from the start. I miss it from time to time, but i dont think I miss it enough to rebuy. And the new DLC, like the previous ones - is fairly miserly on the content.

I never liked the pretend to play instruments fad but this reboot sounds weird, you now play to videos of people in a crowd.

Always found it a fun party game when pre drinking at uni....but when I'd set it up on my own a tad boring. I had a mate who spent hours alone "mastering" it and all I could think, is why not get a cheap guitar and put that much effort into the real thing?! (Ofc now I could tell him to use Rocksmith :P)

But yeah GHTV seems weird and the other GH Live mode just looks cringe worthy.

Project CARS will support 12K http://www.pcgamer.com/project-cars-will-support-12k-resolution-on-pc/:P Better get saving for those 3 4K monitors! (Actually I do need to just one 4K monitor soon, for this and GTA V)

GTA V for the PC, spent my 2 days off playing it solidly. Really impressed with how well it performs. I only have a mid range and slightly ageing setup, but it is smooth as anything, constantly and there are a plethora of video settings to tweak and improve visuals if I decide to drop some framerate.

I know it's still the same old grind as the other games, but the shear beauty of it, just fannying around driving like a maniac and such, much fun.

I was very very very tempted....but I have alot of games to get through at the moment, so will wait until a sale or something.

But yeah it does look bloody fantastic from screen shots and such!

GTA V played with Oculus Rift and an omni-directional treadmill...

Looks kind of cool, but slightly disturbing at the same time. I don't think I would feel comfortable playing first person shooters with that degree of immersion.

GTA V played with Oculus Rift and an omni-directional treadmill...

Looks kind of cool, but slightly disturbing at the same time. I don't think I would feel comfortable playing first person shooters with that degree of immersion.

i agree, it's cool but weird. I wouldn't want to play a game for too long like that. Plus that will go down awfully well with the people who say it's a "Psycho simulator"